Ninety Eight Percent

The lightly moderated completely off topic board with where the usual posting restrictions do not apply. Forum games welcome. There's a catch though: your post count will not increase.
RedCarDriver
Drift King
Drift King

Ninety Eight Percent

Post by RedCarDriver »

Random rant:

Ninety-eight percent of all internet teenagers have copy-and-paste messages in their sigs, claiming they are part of the 2% of teenagers who don't do drugs, as opposed to the ninety-eight percent who supposedly do. If you see the incongruity of this, copy and paste it into your sig... and then marvel at the irony I have forced you to create. (And how it won't fit within the character limit.)

lol. Seriously, the 98% figure is probably highly skewed by teenagers who decide, for the lulz, that they will answer "yes, i've done drugs" even when it's not true.

And yes, this is probably a bit more non-lulz than most Can of Spam content.
Koenigsegg_Rox
Professional
Professional

Re: Ninety Eight Percent

Post by Koenigsegg_Rox »

What the firetruck?
Nitrodemon McLaren
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Nitrodemon McLaren »

That reminds me of the "98% of teenagers listen to rap, if you are one of the people who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your sig" message.

It was on BZPower, a LEGO/BIONICLE forum I go to.
RedCarDriver
Drift King
Drift King

Post by RedCarDriver »

lol BZPower. Haven't read that forum in a LONG time (last time was like 2006). I never actually registered; when I used to read it, I wasn't really registered for any web forums >_>

Did you ever read Curse Of Being Plushies? That was the first webcomic I ever stumbled across, and it made me fall out of my chair quite a few times.
_BLAHHEAD_
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by _BLAHHEAD_ »

98% of all statistics are made up on the spot, including this one. Copy and paste this if you want, I really care.
Stereo
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Stereo »

LAWL is 98% of the internet l33t k0mmun1t3h sp33k.

Return to “Can of Spam”