Spa times never save

2009 Need for Speed SHIFT
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Spa times never save

Post by GT3x24x7 »

I have this problem with one particular track: Spa. I've been running a bunch of laps there in an effort to improve my leaderboard standings, but no matter what, no time ever appears on the Spa multiplayer leaderboard. This is after several days and perhaps 50 laps. My best lap so far is a 2:07.040, which is good enough to crack the top ten on PS3. I should also say that I've had no trouble with any of the other tracks - they all saved my times perfectly.

Has anyone had or heard of this problem? Any suggestions for what might be wrong or what to try? The only thing I wondered is maybe I should use a stock Zonda instead of my tuned version.. guess I'll give that a shot and report.
Skroting
Ricer
Ricer

Re: Spa times never save

Post by Skroting »

My time at Spa is saved, but not for several other tracks. One of them is Brands Hatch GP.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Ah man well I have to say at least it's a relief to find it's not just me.

I wondered if we've somehow submitted a glitched time (like all those 0:00.000 times you see) in the past and now newer, 'slower' times won't upload because the system thinks we already posted a faster time for that track. Working against that theory is the fact that I don't actually see such a glitched time in the list, but perhaps it's possible?
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Ergh, I keep running Spa from time to time just to check if this issue has cleared up and of course I keep improving steadily. Just now I've turned in a 2:05.790 (good enough for rank #3 on PS3 once all the glitched times are removed) and eagerly flipped to the leaderboards to check.. and the time didn't get saved.. Doh! >.<
oskmead
Stock
Stock

Post by oskmead »

Hello, I have the same problem with another run in the PC version, it is the Hand Brands Indy race, my best not updated me, although I continue with a month ago, is a bug, regards 8)
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Hi, actually this one finally got cleared up for me when EA wiped the PS3 leaderboards just before the patch 1.0.2 release. They've said that they need to wipe the boards prior to the patch on each system, so hopefully this will fix the problem for you as well.
gemic
Ricer
Ricer

Post by gemic »

My time does not save at dakota gp :(

Return to “SHIFT”