Hot Pursuit Demo is available!

2010 Need for Speed Hot Pursuit
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Re: Hot Pursuit Demo is available!

Post by ElvenAvenger »

People are complaining because if anything, PC needs a demo the most.

With a console if there's no demo, you only worry about if the game is good or not. Read some reviews, watch gameplays, play it at friends maybe.

With a PC you got to check if it will run on your configuration, how will it run. You cant just buy and then hope for EA support to help you. I mean, really..

Unless they completely ruin a game's console version, you are practically guaranteed good framerate, no graphical glitches no crashes and no compatibility problems.

For a PC, there's a lot of things that can go wrong and make it unplayable. Your graphics card doesn't work with a game, you dont have enough HDD space(okay that wont happen often) or maybe your CPU is too weak, or just That One Model that is not supported. Maybe some stupid DRM will refuse to work because you have X installed. Or there's a conflict with your graphics drivers or sound card. Anything can happen.
oshaylinux
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by oshaylinux »

Not trying to be negative...But the last NFS they chose not to release a demo of for the PC - that game turned out to be a JOKE...Undercover turn out to be the worst NFS to-date...
BluePhirePB
Drift King
Drift King

Post by BluePhirePB »

oshaylinux wrote:Not trying to be negative...But the last NFS they chose not to release a demo of for the PC - that game turned out to be a JOKE...Undercover turn out to be the worst NFS to-date...
Not only that but I don't think they released a demo PERIOD!
LancerEvoFan0504
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by LancerEvoFan0504 »

BluePhirePB wrote:
oshaylinux wrote:Not trying to be negative...But the last NFS they chose not to release a demo of for the PC - that game turned out to be a JOKE...Undercover turn out to be the worst NFS to-date...
You don't need to make a demo for it to be a good game.
oshaylinux
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by oshaylinux »

LancerEvoFan0504 wrote:
BluePhirePB wrote:
You don't need to make a demo for it to be a good game.
But after Undercover(tragedy), i would think EA would not do anything to remind the people of undercover...there are some good features about nfs hp lets just hope it's true success among the gamers and not just to EA...

Return to “Hot Pursuit”