TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Gamescom Cologne 2011 [Photos]

Post by TRANSFORMER »

Hey@ll NFSUnlimited Friends & Newcomers! :wink:

Yesterday I was @ the Gamescom in my Hometown Cologne and this are the Shots:

Moreover I've won NFS The Run T-Shirt beating the Time 2:50 to 2:48 - it was
spectacular, amazing, action-loaded & thrilling Drive... I will never forget that Moment!

I did not made any Photos of NFS The Run Gameplay, because the Handling is different
in comparison to NFS Hot Pursuit, but it's acceptable as soon as it's Arcade-Gameplay!

If You got any Questions to NFS The Run Gameplay - feel free to ask Yours here... :wink:

This is the Soundtrack that was chosen 4 the Gamescom Press Conference originally! =D>

That's Me actually @ the Info of Gamecom Hall in Cologne [Germany] :wink:

YaelDjiel
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: Gamescom Cologne 2011 [Photos]

Post by YaelDjiel »

TRANSFORMER wrote: I did not made any Photos of NFS The Run Gameplay, because the Handling is different
in comparison to NFS Hot Pursuit, but it's acceptable as soon as it's Arcade-Gameplay!
Wait.. wut?!

You didn't make gameplay pics simply because the handling is different from HP? .... wth? :|
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dr Houbenheimer »

lol Yael, that was my reaction as well, however I think he mis-spoke.

Nice that you could share some pics with us TRANSFORMER, hope you had a good time at the event. Do you think you could go into a bit more depth of your first impressions of the game?
TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Post by TRANSFORMER »

Well... I did not had enough Place in my Cam in the end... I wanted a Friend of mine to do a Clip of that RUN, but the Cam had not enough Battery... *facepalm* Myself! We've seen already a Gameplay with that Porsche RUN to the Hills and that was playable @ Gamescom so far... There is really nothing special in Comparison to that Run to the Hills Trailer with that Jump there, but yeah it's really a different Handling to NFS Hot Pursuit... how different?!? Well maybe it's the new Frost Bite Engine that makes The RUN feels like that - I cannot describe it deeper - You've got to test & feel it... furthermore it won't be easy to pass the Opponents! My 1st Impression was that RUN was similar to NFS Pro Street [Speed Challenge Competition] where You've got to win the Sprint Races from [Zero to Hero] and drive through the Desert Hills... I'm really sorry I didn't made any Screenshots of the RUN, but I kept that Handling in Mind... it's not easy to handle! The Trailer below is actually the Gameplay @ Gamescom too - Watching is 1 Thing - Feeling the Handling another 1 Thing! :o Maybe I can describe the Handling as a bit more real! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Last edited by TRANSFORMER on 20 Aug 2011, 10:23, edited 2 times in total.
Acura
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Acura »

COOL MAN fantastic :) :shock: :shock:
TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Post by TRANSFORMER »

Thanks! :) I forgot to say that there is a Flash-Back Option when You've got a Crash it takes You back to the Past and You can continue the Race again, but You will loose a bit Time to the other Opponents... I still don't know how many Times You can use it... the most Times I was wrecked into 1 Race was a max of 2, but there were Players Who ended a Race earlier than Me... :wink:
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Hmm...is that a bit like what they had in Grid?
TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Post by TRANSFORMER »

^Nope... because the Handbrake is crazy to use... :) It's something like I've never felt before! :mrgreen:
speed_man
Drift King
Drift King

Post by speed_man »

Awesome!!
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

Dr Houbenheimer wrote:Hmm...is that a bit like what they had in Grid?
GRID and all Codemasters racing games that followed. DiRT 2, DiRT 3, F1 2010, all of them have the flashback function. :D

It's hard to describe the car's handling, we have to try for ourselves. I liked HP's handling, with a wheel it was really good and engaging. ProStreet's handling with a wheel was far from realistic or enjoyable. We'll see...
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Yeah that's what I meant :) But from the description I thought it might be slighty different in its function to Codemasters' version.
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

the more i hear about this game the more it starts to look better, im starting to look forward to this game BUT im not stoked on it yet. Also looks beatiful and the races arent covered with advertisements
Instagram @SupraHKS
TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Post by TRANSFORMER »

That's true and the Story looks similar to TRANSFORMERS 1 Movie, where Sam got to RUN as well... 8)

Return to “The Run”