And the movies...

The news visible on Underground Movie Production main page.
Sp3aK
UMP Owner
UMP Owner

And the movies...

Post by Sp3aK »

And just when you thought I was done making movies, here's 3! Of course only two of them are by me, because 3 movies is ridiculous. Ladies and.... hopefully more ladies, please welcome dunway to the scene. He is releasing his first video called, Crash Test Dummy. Available now, right here! Course if you couldn't figure out what the theme is based on the title, you're retarded. Seems crashing is the theme around here lately. ANYWAYS!

Now to my stuff. I wanted to get a couple videos done whilst I had a bunch of spare time that was actually supposed to be study time. SO! Coming in with a combined run time of seven minutes and fourty-two seconds, we (I) have for you Sewer Rats and Open Your Eyes. YAY! I'll leave it up to you to at least click the links to figure out what they are all about.

Word on the street is UrQ is making a new video. My source tells me it's going to be a totally new racing game that many of you have seen once before on UMP, and it's not NFSU, NFS:HP2, or CMR4, so you can figure that out.

*Site Update: Movies are now displayed by DATE ADDED, this should help browsing a bit. Also, when you download a movie it will open up a seperate window for edgeFiles, cool eh? Thx to exxon for the suggestions.*

UMP, buckle up, it's the law.
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

Dunway, that was excellent work. That's a superb job for your first film. Keep up the good work.
Maverick2K4
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Maverick2K4 »

I'm thinking it could be the new TOCA game

Return to “UMP News”