Should i clean the top100 T1 track times.

2010 Need for Speed World
honke
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Should i clean the top100 T1 track times.

Post by honke »

Now I got a question for you all.. Many players asked for a T1 reset because some track
times cant be made anymore with the Nissan Silvia because off the low nos power now..
For example almost no 1 can make 01:15 on spade street anymore..
So should I clean this tracks, For example the first 100 track times??
What do you guys say or think.
SADENESS
Ricer
Ricer

Re: Should i clean the top100 T1 track times.

Post by SADENESS »

Yes, you can. I do not see anything wrong.
A small number of these tracks and they can drive again.
Sidewave
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Sidewave »

Yes, it will be great, maybe Eagle Drive also reset? But if I'm not mistaken are not you saying that even if you clear leaderboards the results will automaticly download again from speedApi? Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Dialog
Stock
Stock

Post by Dialog »

Hi all
I suggest to reset statistics for all track T1 class level the chances of it all for a worthy place in the list.
honke
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by honke »

@Sidewave.

Yes and no. if I would remove the times the will not load again.
Only the Old track times from a newly add player will load.
So if I would clean, and a new player would join the site his times would load.
But I can see the join date. So I could see and remove the track time manually.
For a new add player name.

We wanted a speedapi reset. because this option Twmtopt don’t got on nfs stats.
All old times on nfs-s would load again after a remove. Twmtopt can only ban a time and not remove.

About Eagle drive i know there or many old cheat times on there.
A clean would be a good idea to. But first Twmtopt and my want to work down or Cheaters list.
Slowly we or banning players.. But it all takes much time. And we got it busy with normal day job to.

Anyway to make it clear.. I want to clean all T1 tracks..
The point is all nfsunlimited T1 times will be different from nfs-stats.
Because Twmtopt cant remove the times.
That is way we or a little disappointed that we did not hear anything from EA about a reset.
iS0FiX
Ricer
Ricer

Post by iS0FiX »

I agree, erase everything =D>
Kaffa
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Kaffa »

Yes please, total agree, erase all top T1 times, wanted to e-mail you with a request for this, but not necessery i see 8)
https://t.me/pump_upp
Dialog
Stock
Stock

Post by Dialog »

In addition to the game of NISSAN 2000 GT-R, you can not remove all of the results. You can delete only the results of 1:15 SPADE STREET.
Although the result is difficult to 1:15, but it is available.
TRX27
Banned

Post by TRX27 »

Reset or not is nothing importand now mate....but u must know...what u do and TW here is big progress for this game..so..if u thing u need 2 removed all T1 time here is more good...just removed..we will made a new 1 again..is nothing big deal i guess for every 1 here..thx 2 make this game more better even for part is really bad drop now ))
User deactivated: Speaking a language other than English in site chat.
Wesright
Donator
Donator

Post by Wesright »

My answer is yes. Clean them.

However, maybe an alternative for those that don't want to have them cleaned? Maybe wipe the top 10 or 20 times? This way only a few are affected and the ones that are, well....they are the elite, no? They can come close again, no?

This way the majority of the players are completely unaffected?

Just a thought.....and I do understand that the top 10 or 20 this way will basically get the shaft.... :x

--Wesley
www youtube com/wesrightnfs
THEBIGMAN
Stock
Stock

Post by THEBIGMAN »

although im 6th place on spade street i would say u can reset the times because u cant reach them anymore.. and this isnt fair for the other players who wanna improve this time.
but if u do this: reset every time which was driven on the track. all or nothing i would say
CLARA91
Stock
Stock

Post by CLARA91 »

My opinion is
Reset all the track that have Tier 1 restricted only, eg: spade street, clubhouse & holis,union & holis, beacon & station, main street, and downtown challenge.
thanks.
:wink: :wink: :wink:
nyaaaa
HF and GL all
deadmoroz14
Ricer
Ricer

Post by deadmoroz14 »

I think you should delete all silvia times on all tracks because they aren't acheivable now.
Dialog
Stock
Stock

Post by Dialog »

You can delete tracks (spade street, clubhouse & holis,union & holis, beacon & station, main street, and downtown challenge) on the first 30 track times T1.
In my opinion this would be sufficient.
deadmoroz14
Ricer
Ricer

Post by deadmoroz14 »

Dialog wrote:You can delete tracks (spade street, clubhouse & holis,union & holis, beacon & station, main street, and downtown challenge) on the first 30 track times T1.
In my opinion this would be sufficient.
that's wrong.
as a result slower drivers will have more points than fast(after deleting first 30 times). that's completely wrong.
delete all silvia times or don't touch them at all.
cubalibre1986
Stock
Stock

Post by cubalibre1986 »

reset all the t1 times..we will make them again it's not a big problem..i have to start playing soon again because I dropped 30 places
Wesright
Donator
Donator

Post by Wesright »

The more I think about it.....forget my earlier suggestion.

Reset all the T1 Times I say. Unfairness has been forced upon us. Its at the point now, Honke has to decide on the lesser evil. Its not a position I envy.

Leave the T1's alone and have the top times unachievable or reset them and have people lose valid times? Delete some but not all? See what I mean? The unfairness is already there so how to try and make it right.....

Kudos to Honke. He is asking us. That is the one fair thing in all of this. EA/BB wouldn't ask us.

--Wesley
djstevanovic
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by djstevanovic »

honke wrote:Now I got a question for you all.. Many players asked for a T1 reset because some track
times cant be made anymore with the Nissan Silvia because off the low nos power now..
For example almost no 1 can make 01:15 on spade street anymore..
So should I clean this tracks, For example the first 100 track times??
What do you guys say or think.
Hi honke, i think you dont need to clear times because new nissan will beat all silvia times ;)
DawidDS
Stock
Stock

Post by DawidDS »

Good idea, time top 400 on SPADE STREET is so hard to do, and top100... immpossible

Please do it.
mnb
Stock
Stock

Post by mnb »

Challenge accepted :D

Rly, its good idea. I think only Skyline 2000GT can do 1:15 for now.
Nova_GTE
Stock
Stock

Post by Nova_GTE »

djstevanovic is right. The 2000GTR appears on the leaderbord now. And wipes the Silvia times. Check out Union & Hollis.
No need to clean times, keep it as anniversary.

Nova_GTE

I wish i could move Silvia's parts to my 2000GTR.
Brudja
Stock
Stock

Post by Brudja »

Sorry, I've noticed this thread kinda late, in case it's still an open question I'd like to hear a few clarifications:
- is it possible to remove times based on when they were set, automatically wiping all S15 records prior to the day it was nerfed?
- what will happen when you remove times from S15 - will you be able to load newer (slower) times from speedapi? i.e. Atm I have 01:19.346@Spade Street, you remove that time and then I drive once again, this time completing it in 01:25 - that result will appear on leaderboards or not?
honke
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by honke »

@ Brudja,

- is it possible to remove times based on when they were set, automatically wiping all S15 records prior to the day it was nerfed?
Answer: No, I need to remove all time before a date with the hand. If I could block times before a date I think I would have reset the hole leaderboard.. And start with a clean leaderboard from a date..

- what will happen when you remove times from S15 - will you be able to load newer (slower) times from speedapi? i.e. Atm I have 01:19.346@Spade Street, you remove that time and then I drive once again, this time completing it in 01:25 - that result will appear on leaderboards or not?
Answer: yes all new made times will load. There will be no restrictions on the track times.

@ Nova_GTE

Yes the new Nissan 2000 GT-R will beat the Silvia times.
But this don’t take a way that the old Silvia times cant be made anymore with the Silvia.
And yea I wish i could move Silvia's parts to my 2000 GT-R to. got my Silvia 100% full pro tuned.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway I did some test driving the last days. And like Dialog already say before.
If i would remove all first 30 track times from the Silvia on all Tracks this would be sufficient.
Do you all Agree :?:
deadmoroz14
Ricer
Ricer

Post by deadmoroz14 »

honke wrote:Anyway I did some test driving the last days. And like Dialog already say before.
If i would remove all first 30 track times from the Silvia on all Tracks this would be sufficient.
Do you all Agree :?:
No. If you wil do this, than slower drivers will have more ponts than fast(f.e. I have all t1 times in top30. I will lose all my results and I will have no possibility to achieve them again because of the nerfed silvia and overpowered GT-R. But driver with 30+ place on t1 tracks will have more points than me because his times were left untouched). That's comletely unfair.
Better don't touch silvia times, 2000 GT-R will beat them easily.
Or clear all t1 times.

Return to “World”