Large Update

The news visible on Underground Movie Production main page.
Sp3aK
UMP Owner
UMP Owner

Large Update

Post by Sp3aK »

Wow, 32 videos in one day, how's that for content? I'll start off with the "normal" stuff. Maverick2k is back again with his latest video, "The Skyline View". Also, I've pumped out another video which I think people will actually enjoy. Clickie here.

Now, whats with these other 30 videos I speak of? Well we have just added a new section to UMP, it's called "Show Your Skills". Now for those of you who can't figure it out based on the title, it's all about fast times and fancy driving. These are basically unedited videos of some of the best driving I've ever seen. There are a few tutorial videos by Jeff Reid on how to pull super fast times, and the rest(for now) are by a guy named Skroting that pulls some amazing offline times. SO! Head over here and check them out!

UMP, more videos that we know what to do with!

*UPDATE* - It is possible that edgefiles won't let you download the movies. I'm sorry for this. All I can reccomend is that you try another one of their servers. If one doesn't work, try the next one up. It's been doing this for at least today and maybe longer, I have no idea if/when it will be fixed. In the event you do get a movie, comment on it, we appreciate it :)
Last edited by Sp3aK on 11 May 2004, 08:22, edited 1 time in total.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Hey peeps, do more than just check these new vids out - we wanna see ya recording your own record lap times, drags and drifts!! :D
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

The way he drives on those circuits is amazing. Now that's a useful video!!! :)

Return to “UMP News”