Turbo Charged

Re: Most Wanted 2012 Car List

Post by junior6at »

Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

nice, i hope that isn't iOS exclusive. ea said they weren't making any platform-exclusive cars, did they?
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

this is a tweeter conversation i made with nfs twitter

their final answer was silence.!

junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

We've got 2 weeks left guys, we aren't done with the car list just yet as proven with the C2 Vette leak.

48 cars available for online doesn't necessarily mean 48 unique cars in total. There's a possibility that certain cars will not be available in specific modes; we've seen this in past NFS games.
senoreddie
Ricer
Ricer

Post by senoreddie »

A Stingray Corvette? Oh shiznit...C7 Corvette DLC? I also forgot the the Jeep is here too but we haven't seen it yet but considering that reveal, the guessing game still isn't over.
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

anyone noticed that criterion has forgotten about rear view mirrors?
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

Navid_A1 wrote:anyone noticed that criterion has forgotten about rear view mirrors?
not until you said that
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

Fishwhiz wrote:
Navid_A1 wrote:anyone noticed that criterion has forgotten about rear view mirrors?
not until you said that
:mrgreen:
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

one thing even now they still working and optimizing the game and adding things , Craig Sullivan said it on the interview im always adding/changing things throughout the development cycle and also the game hasn't gone gold yet.
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

Hmm I'm pretty sure that by now, the game has already gone gold. It is just 11 days before the game is released in NA and 12 days before it is released in Europe. They probably finished the final build in late September. There's a final QA test do to, which can take days, and they have to send the game finished so the DVDs can be made, alongside the covers, and there's also shipping. They can't be adding things and optimizing the game 11 days before it is due to be released! That's impossible. :) Companies don't always announce that a game has gone gold. In fact, I think most of them don't even bother with that.

What Criterion is probably doing now is just some final marketing and taking a break, or working on a patch if they have already encountered enough bus to fix. Once the game is out, they will start looking for other bugs reported by the players. But the game has to be finished by now, that's for sure.

Most of the reviews coming out now refer to the final version of the game, too.
senoreddie
Ricer
Ricer

Post by senoreddie »

Forza Horizon went gold on Oct. 1 and it's gonna come out on Tuesday. Maybe EA is being secretive of the game going gold. maybe it went gold last week. If the promotion of the game has begun and some of the videos reveal that they are playing the final version, it has to mean the game is done.

I sense a patch in coming weeks after release and DLC to come January.

Also, Kinect gameplay!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLYpmsp8PSU

And more gameplay in a language you can't understand!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEqr2aJD_DU
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Hydro_PT wrote:Hmm I'm pretty sure that by now, the game has already gone gold. It is just 11 days before the game is released in NA and 12 days before it is released in Europe. They probably finished the final build in late September. There's a final QA test do to, which can take days, and they have to send the game finished so the DVDs can be made, alongside the covers, and there's also shipping. They can't be adding things and optimizing the game 11 days before it is due to be released! That's impossible. :) Companies don't always announce that a game has gone gold. In fact, I think most of them don't even bother with that.

What Criterion is probably doing now is just some final marketing and taking a break, or working on a patch if they have already encountered enough bus to fix. Once the game is out, they will start looking for other bugs reported by the players. But the game has to be finished by now, that's for sure.

Most of the reviews coming out now refer to the final version of the game, too.
I guess your right hydro , thre's the full intro to the game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPePkciIoBM

Damn that chick has a sexxay voice..damn.."if you can find them ..you can driiive them"*giggles* perv jk :mrgreen:
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

Phantom_pain33 wrote: ...
I guess your right hydro , thre's the full intro to the game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPePkciIoBM

Damn that chick has a sexxay voice..damn.."if you can find them ..you can driiive them"*giggles* perv jk :mrgreen:
:mrgreen: try not to crash every time you hear her voice... :mrgreen:

yep unfortunately the game has gone gold for quite a few time now. and i think we'll get no more than 48 vehicles.
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

Phantom_pain33 wrote:
Really Phantom Pain? Getting turned on by an NFS game?! :lol:

Well I guess I'm not one to talk. I sort of had a thing for Sgt. Cross' partner in the first MW. :oops: :lol:
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

In-game iOS screenshot of the M3 GTR. Looks to sport the same livery from the first MW.

Sahad92
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Sahad92 »

Navid_A1 wrote:yep unfortunately the game has gone gold for quite a few time now. and i think we'll get no more than 48 vehicles.
I dunno man, Criterion hid that Ford Focus ST pretty well until they revealed it in the live-action promotional video. Most Wanted couldn't possibly have less cars than Hot Pursuit...
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

Sahad92 wrote:
Navid_A1 wrote:yep unfortunately the game has gone gold for quite a few time now. and i think we'll get no more than 48 vehicles.
I dunno man, Criterion hid that Ford Focus ST pretty well until they revealed it in the live-action promotional video. Most Wanted couldn't possibly have less cars than Hot Pursuit...
at least thats what we would all think
advoron
Stock
Stock

Post by advoron »

i love the graphics of this new game, better than the old NSF most wanted, at times it was like driving a brick, now the cars in NSF most wanted 2012 gets damaged on impact which is awesome.
thanks dude i have to say having played , and still playing this game is the best memories i have today
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

Sahad92 wrote:
we may not know all of the cars now. its not important.

the number of cars is confirmed by EA. its 48 cars.
Sahad92
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Sahad92 »

Navid_A1 wrote:the number of cars is confirmed by EA. its 48 cars.
Can I have a link proving that? I know there was the twitter post, but EA didn't blatantly confirm/deny the car count or even imply enough to infer that. They just were wondering where you got the data, as some cars only noticed by fans, like the Lancia HF Integrale or the 2011 Charger, haven't been acknowledged by the official NFS page like the Focus ST. There's also the fact that we just saw a C2 Corvette (albeit in the iOS version), which also was featured on the NFS social feeds alongside many other cars that later were officially acknowledged, like the Marussia B2. I really don't think there could only be around two cars left to reveal when Hot Pursuit had 52 out of the box. It just seems really fishy. Could a C2 Corvette and a Mustang RTR (also seen in the iOS video) really be all there is left?
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

Sahad92 wrote:
Navid_A1 wrote:the number of cars is confirmed by EA. its 48 cars.
Can I have a link proving that? I know there was the twitter post, but EA didn't blatantly confirm/deny the car count or even imply enough to infer that. They just were wondering where you got the data, as some cars only noticed by fans, like the Lancia HF Integrale or the 2011 Charger, haven't been acknowledged by the official NFS page like the Focus ST. There's also the fact that we just saw a C2 Corvette (albeit in the iOS version), which also was featured on the NFS social feeds alongside many other cars that later were officially acknowledged, like the Marussia B2. I really don't think there could only be around two cars left to reveal when Hot Pursuit had 52 out of the box. It just seems really fishy. Could a C2 Corvette and a Mustang RTR (also seen in the iOS video) really be all there is left?
there you go:
https://help.ea.com/article/need-for-sp ... d-mods-faq
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

junior6at wrote:In-game iOS screenshot of the M3 GTR. Looks to sport the same livery from the first MW.

that's what i'm talking about junior! :mrgreen: *High five* and we all know you had a crush on mia!..but c'mon that girl has a sexy voice that way she talks its like shes getting it on with a Lamborghini.//*horn* red alert , hydro its goona banned me soon. :mrgreen:
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

:mrgreen: By the way guys i just pre-order need for speed most wanted on gamestop for ps3 and vita!..I did it!
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

Phantom_pain33 wrote: that's what i'm talking about junior! :mrgreen: *High five* and we all know you had a crush on mia!..but c'mon that girl has a sexy voice that way she talks its like shes getting it on with a Lamborghini.//*horn* red alert , hydro its goona banned me soon. :mrgreen:
Not Mia (not that I have a problem with her), the brunette who wore black that accompanied Cross, she didn't have a major role in the story.

(0:48)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwgVmt4Uk60 :mrgreen:
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

junior6at wrote:
Phantom_pain33 wrote: that's what i'm talking about junior! :mrgreen: *High five* and we all know you had a crush on mia!..but c'mon that girl has a sexy voice that way she talks its like shes getting it on with a Lamborghini.//*horn* red alert , hydro its goona banned me soon. :mrgreen:
Not Mia (not that I have a problem with her), the brunette who wore black that accompanied Cross, she didn't have a major role in the story.

(0:48)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwgVmt4Uk60 :mrgreen:
OO yeah shes a piece of work :mrgreen:

Return to “Most Wanted 2012”