Re: Most Wanted 2012 Car List

Post by junior6at »

Post vids if you can!
senoreddie
Ricer
Ricer

Post by senoreddie »

Looking at the car list, it looks okay to me. But once again, the Diablo is DLC again. :(

You know what car should be on the game though? The LM002.

I could go on with what cars should be in. *cough*SLR*cough* But overall, the list is...cool.

Also, we need Vita vids!
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

Jeez completely forgot about the LM002, that would own.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

junior6at wrote:Post vids if you can!
ill try ! read the preview i just created a new topic, i think i said everything.
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

last night i was watching one of the BBC topgear episodes (you do know what top gear is... don't you?)... found something interesting.

you remember me whining about convertibles...right?
watch this (first 11 minutes):
ImageTop Gear Season 15 Episode 4
:D
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

Hydro_PT wrote:Spawning in a Nissan Versa after you get caught by the cops? :lol: I surely laughed at that, it will be epic! :mrgreen: I guess someone will probably go around racing in that thing. Criterion at its best hehe.

I saw an Infiniti G35 as a traffic car also, hope we can drive that
You'll see it here at 0:30 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGvuWth6gag
Instagram @SupraHKS
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

Navid_A1 wrote:last night i was watching one of the BBC topgear episodes (you do know what top gear is... don't you?)... found something interesting.

Meh. Anyone who's interested in performance cars knows the drawbacks of cutting off the roof; Clarkson covers only just that, not the sole reason why people opt for converts.

I'm still of the opinion that cars should be more than what it does on paper. You can continue to obsess about the numbers, and that's why you'll never understand or enjoy converts. It's not for everyone, certainly not for Clarkson.
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

junior6at wrote:
Navid_A1 wrote:last night i was watching one of the BBC topgear episodes (you do know what top gear is... don't you?)... found something interesting.

Meh. Anyone who's interested in performance cars knows the drawbacks of cutting off the roof; Clarkson covers only just that, not the sole reason why people opt for converts.

I'm still of the opinion that cars should be more than what it does on paper. You can continue to obsess about the numbers, and that's why you'll never understand or enjoy converts. It's not for everyone, certainly not for Clarkson.
i don't normally agree with clrakson (this is a rare exception).

i agree with you about the feelings... converts have an unknown capability to prevent you from being bored... there's kind of a happy feeling even when your hair is being removed by wind... (i was convinced about that in my last whining)

but since NFS can not give me that feeling... i expect it to give me the looks by the hardtop version (what's your opinion about the sleekness of hardtop super cars vs their convertible versions??).

also... we are talking about supercars here not cars.!
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

Hardtops are aesthetically pleasing to me, and I of course don't mind the superior performance they have over the convertible versions. However, I tend to judge either cars or supercars on their designed purpose, and whether they will be intended for street or track duties. It's why I can't just say convertibles suck and hardtops rule; it wouldn't be fair to make that generalization without assessing the details for each car.

For example, those supercars have performance in mind, yes, but those trims are mostly targeted to those who will be using them on the streets. So performance figures mean very little for daily/weekend convertible cars unless you track them... or for bragging rights. And that's why there's always the hardtop trim.

Then there's the subjective looks department, which still comes down to personal taste. Still, it's a choice one has to make; either something that looks good or something that's fun, sacrifice performance or not. Whatever is more important to the buyer.

In a game, I'd say I prefer hardtops but I don't mind top downs. It's not a big deal to me either way.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

i'm completely fine with convertibles in games, though some cars i'd say definitely look better with a hard top. i think the audi looks better without the top, but i'd prefer a hardtop gallardo.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Guys whats the deal with convertibles and hardtop its just a game personally i don't care and it wont matter, when i was playing the vita version the game was so fun that i wasn't paying attention to details i was just focusing on cruising around absorbing fairhaven which by the way its huge and aesthetically beautiful and you think i'm gonna let the car selection ruined my experience *no sense* .
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

Phantom_pain33 wrote:Guys whats the deal with convertibles and hardtop its just a game personally i don't care and it wont matter, when i was playing the vita version the game was so fun that i wasn't paying attention to details i was just focusing on cruising around absorbing fairhaven which by the way its huge and aesthetically beautiful and you think i'm gonna let the car selection ruined my experience *no sense* .
well it's the only thing that separates the burn out series and nfs:mw ... and lets just say that i'm not a very big fan of burn out.
besides... it's first about cars... then anything else.
it is the same reason behind you wanting a diablo sv. :wink:
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Navid_A1 wrote:
Phantom_pain33 wrote:Guys whats the deal with convertibles and hardtop its just a game personally i don't care and it wont matter, when i was playing the vita version the game was so fun that i wasn't paying attention to details i was just focusing on cruising around absorbing fairhaven which by the way its huge and aesthetically beautiful and you think i'm gonna let the car selection ruined my experience *no sense* .
well it's the only thing that separates the burn out series and nfs:mw ... and lets just say that i'm not a very big fan of burn out.
besides... it's first about cars... then anything else.
it is the same reason behind you wanting a diablo sv. :wink:
Yeah but ill take a diablo whether its the roadster version or the hardtop sv and i know its bout cars ,but need for speed was also about having fun and driving fast in beautiful locales but i understand your point man.the games its looking good and the star of the game its fairhaven ,i cant stop saying how massive in scale it feels you look a construction zone and you see the machinery moving only thing missing its construction people working other than that its perfect , people complaining that the game environment doesn't resemble rockport and most wanted gritty and dark style like i said before there are roads that are dangerous meaning they are no fences around the edges giving you the feeling of carbon and the canyons runs,also the game doesn't have a yellowish filter , but for some reason the s sun its always shining and i dunno but the streets are like wet , i dunno if it rains or what and that gives the game a most wanted 2005 look and possibly better.

Also i goona say it now if you don't like burnout get outta of this forum now or change to the shift side of things or world, because this game its pure burnout adding the real cars of nfs and the intense chases from the series other than that its burnout more grounded and more mature even tho you see the huge jumps and crashes ,the game has mature a lot specially on the handling.
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Zotic+ »

Can we choose weather we want the top up or down?
Instagram @SupraHKS
senoreddie
Ricer
Ricer

Post by senoreddie »

Doubt it since in HP 2010, I was drifting in the snow in a open Gallardo. However, I don't know if Fairhaven will have weather changes.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Zotic+ wrote:Can we choose weather we want the top up or down?
From what i play on the vita version ,you can turn off your lights on and off,but every time i see a video i see like drops of water on the screen and the roads always look like wet ,you know like the aftermath of rain and the sun comes out and the road looks shiny and stuff.
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

i think zotic meant:

Can we choose whether we want the top up or down?
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Navid_A1 wrote:
i think zotic meant:

well nah i don't think so..the only thing i was able to do was switch lights on/off.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Navid_A1 wrote:
i think zotic meant:

Maybe we should ask the wether out in the sheep paddock?
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

GT3x24x7 wrote:
Navid_A1 wrote:
i think zotic meant:

Maybe we should ask the wether out in the sheep paddock?
:D =D>
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Zotic+ »

Whether or not we can choose if we want our top up or down due to the weather that is...

jk you got me :D
Instagram @SupraHKS
Demon_Slayer723
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Demon_Slayer723 »

Phantom_pain33 wrote: they have soo far revealed all cars now we spotted the BMW m3 GTR from most wanted in a screenshot.
I never saw that, could you post a link? Please :?: :)
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

It seem to me that Criterion doesn't want to reveal the full car list before the game is released. :mrgreen:

Too bad, we will have to wait for the full game to come out to actually get a proper car list done, including any "secret" or "exclusive" cars lying around Fairhaven...
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Hydro_PT wrote:It seem to me that Criterion doesn't want to reveal the full car list before the game is released. :mrgreen:

Too bad, we will have to wait for the full game to come out to actually get a proper car list done, including any "secret" or "exclusive" cars lying around Fairhaven...
Yep which is fine with me , i already got my piece of the pie which was cruising around fairhaven and knowing that its not just a city ,its mountains,canyons and all of that into one package also secret cars like that bmw m3 gtr e47 :wink:
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

E46. ;D

Return to “Most Wanted 2012”