Bugatti Veyron Super Sport in Most Wanted

Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Bugatti Veyron Super Sport in Most Wanted

Post by Hydro_PT »

If you are a car enthusiast, then you surely can't help but feel goosebumps when you hear this name: Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. No only it is the fastest road car in production today, it is also a truly piece of modern engineering, a mixture of raw power with exquisite beauty... a combination that we don't see that often. Some like to call it "the Concorde of cars", and it was named "Car of the Decade" by Top Gear. With a top speed of 431 km/h, this car does take the driver to uncharted territories. The massive 8.0-liter W16 quad turbocharged engine develops an astonishing 1200 horsepower, and you will be able to control all this power in Most Wanted 2012.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Re: Bugatti Veyron Super Sport in Most Wanted

Post by Fishwhiz »

as long as it comes in another colorscheme besides dark gray/orange, i'm okay with this. i don't really like the bugatti but it's wicked fast.
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

Well that's the "classic" colour of the Super Sport, so it will certainly be the default colour in the game. But maybe we have the choice to paint the cars?

In real life you can paint it how you want, according to the configuration in Bugatti's website, but to me, nothing beats this colour scheme. Just love it! I'm not a big fan of the original Veyron, but the Super Sport is beautiful! :D
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

My favorite color for the SS is blue carbon. Hopefully that'll be one of the color options.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

^that's actually kinda sick looking.
zip_mdd
Ricer
Ricer

Post by zip_mdd »

this is how i like it... pure white madness!!! actually i don't like this car... i'm more into CCX but in white looks sick :twisted:

http://www.carversation.com/wp-content/ ... 80x960.jpg
http://www.carversation.com/wp-content/ ... 80x960.jpg
COOL_DRIVA
Stock
Stock

Post by COOL_DRIVA »

:D Nice, A worthy game for my money.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

i really hope this game dont let me down in terms of the enviroments man!..i dont want to race in a city all the time, i live in a very busy city and hectic as hell NYC!,they say that fairhaven its inspired by new york city and upstate new york well upstate new york its beautiful with lots of rolling hills, country roads and forests.
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

junior6at wrote:My favorite color for the SS is blue carbon. Hopefully that'll be one of the color options.
Time to go take out a loan...

Was expecting the SS to be in the game though, kinda obvious IMO. That thing looks like a tank going through that road block though, I mean, it does way about the same as a tank lol.
Instagram @SupraHKS
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Zotic+ wrote:
junior6at wrote:My favorite color for the SS is blue carbon. Hopefully that'll be one of the color options.

Was expecting the SS to be in the game though, kinda obvious IMO. That thing looks like a tank going through that road block though, I mean, it does way about the same as a tank lol.
I never being a fan of the bugatti design , it looks like some sort of robotic ladybug and also like one of those old school generic toy cars ,sure its fast and stuff,but i would prefer a Lamborghini aventador or any of the lambo models 100 times.

And im not flaming , i know there's alot of fans of the Bugatti here but we all have likes and dislikes.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

Phantom_pain33 wrote:
Zotic+ wrote:

I never being a fan of the bugatti design , it looks like some sort of robotic ladybug and also like one of those old school generic toy cars ,sure its fast and stuff,but i would prefer a Lamborghini aventador or any of the lambo models 100 times.

And im not flaming , i know there's alot of fans of the Bugatti here but we all have likes and dislikes.
i'm with you on that bugatti's are kinda butt-ugly. they aren't the worst looking things, but for the fastest production car in the world, i would expect it to look a little better.
TheNoobofFerraris
Professional
Professional

Post by TheNoobofFerraris »

After playing with this in Hot Pursuit 2010, I have to say that I'm really not all that excited to see it again. I think I'll stick to the Koenigsegg line of cars, such as the Agera R.

Now if they were talking about the addition of this, I'd definitely be happy.
Attachments
SSC Tuatara
SSC Tuatara
Seems like this website is a ghost town. No longer worth a visit or anyone's time.
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

Some cars have weird names nowadays. Huayra, Tuatara, Furai... :D

The Veyron isn't the best looking car ever, that's for sure, but I like its shape. The Super Sport is the best one IMO, and that colour scheme is just epic! I'm not a really big fan of the original one, though.

But like Phantom_pain33 said, "we all have likes and dislikes". 100% agree. :D
elie8
Drift King
Drift King

Post by elie8 »

Bugatti !! =P~ =D>
What Comes Around, Goes Around ...
StaneSKT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by StaneSKT »

I still prefer the Aventador or better to say I prefer all Lambos before tge Veyron.Also I think in this NFS we've got one Ferrari,but I'm not sure.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

StaneSKT wrote:I still prefer the Aventador or better to say I prefer all Lambos before tge Veyron.Also I think in this NFS we've got one Ferrari,but I'm not sure.
Samehere also i really hope we get at least one Ferrari.you should check my topic "Ferrari and EA" feel free to comment all opinions are welcome. :)
Ryu Makkuro
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Ryu Makkuro »

I hope they will keep in mind, that Koenigsegg Agera R is faster than Veyron SS (am I the only one whom this acronym reminds of gestapo?) to 300 km/h :D I think most people here know, why VW won't allow Koenigsegg with Agera R on their track, since they know it may go faster than the Veyron :D

Well, I am glad I will be able to race with this car and against it, since Agera R Vs. Veyron SS, that will be an epic battle, especially with players of the same caliber (high caliber to that ;) )
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

Ryu Makkuro wrote:I hope they will keep in mind, that Koenigsegg Agera R is faster than Veyron SS (am I the only one whom this acronym reminds of gestapo?) to 300 km/h :D I think most people here know, why VW won't allow Koenigsegg with Agera R on their track, since they know it may go faster than the Veyron :D
Well, Koenigsegg haven't tested the Agera R yet in that track, but I'm not entirely sure the car can reach 431 km/h. The theoretical top speed is 420 km/h. It's incredibly fast for a production car, but still not fast enough to beat the Veyron.

As for being the fastest from 0 to 300 km/h, it doesn't mean much to me, at least. Some cars can beat the Veyron to 100 km/h or even 200 km/h, but after that, the Veyron kicks in and surpasses the others, because it has enough power to keep going, while the others simply fall back. Like James May explained once in Top Gear, you don't need much horsepower to get to 250 km/h. But after that, you need a lot of power and a very aerodynamic body to cut the air. He used some nice analogies then, I must say. :P

"At 100 mph, it's like soft cream, but at 200 mph, it's like a very thick trickle, and at 250 mph it's like trying to drive through a fruit cake."

And the difference was very small: 14.53 seconds vs 14.6 seconds. :mrgreen:
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

i still think the agera r could beat a veyron.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Fishwhiz wrote:i still think the agera r could beat a veyron.
the agera R was just confirmed today if you go their offcial car blog you can see new screenshots including racing at night!
also the lp670-4 sv its in the game. 8)

honestly best pic ever! with a cop Veyron SS!

http://www.nfsitalia.com/news.php?readmore=1242
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

Fishwhiz wrote:i still think the agera r could beat a veyron.
Especially in the touge lol
Instagram @SupraHKS
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

IM pre-ordering this game , im more than convinced that its goona be a blast, i saw everyhting i was hoping for and its there, mountain roads ,even canyons ,country roads..and for tuner fans , the* *** its in the game!..but let me not mess it up for you! here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NrPR_FG ... r_embedded

psst: sorry about my grammar , i soo excited , i have goosebumps now! ^_^
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

did i just see the BAC mono?

i'm more excited than ever for this game
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Fishwhiz wrote:did i just see the BAC mono?

i'm more excited than ever for this game
YES! ..thas the BAC Mono!..Also i saw the Evo X and FAirhaven LOOKS awesome man!

Return to “News”