Most Wanted achievements revealed

Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Most Wanted achievements revealed

Post by Hydro_PT »

According to Xbox 360 Achievements, Criterion's Most Wanted will have 46 achievements to unlock, worth a total of 1000 points. Although the achievements don't reveal too much about the game, one important piece of information is the entire Most Wanted car list. There are 10 cars in total that you need to defeat to become the most wanted. Check the list below.

1. Koenigsegg Agera R
2. Pagani Huayra
3. Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Super Sport
4. Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4
5. Porsche 918 Spyder Concept
6. McLaren MP4-12C
7. Lexus LFA
8. Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG Black Series
9. Shelby Cobra 427
10. Alfa Romeo 4C Concept

In case you want to take a look at all 46 achievements, just go here.

(Thanks to member Phantom_pain33 for the heads-up.)
TW1ST3R
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff
Location: Pigfarts Intergalactic School of Witchcraft and Wizardry; Mars

Re: Most Wanted achievements revealed

Post by TW1ST3R »

Really the Alfa 4C is on the 'blacklist' and not the original Most Wanted M3 GTR? So far that's probably my only qualm with this game :/
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

Criterion clearly wants to distance MW from the first one. Not having the M3 GTR on the MW list isn't game breaking. I'm surprised it's even in the game.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

junior6at wrote:Criterion clearly wants to distance MW from the first one. Not having the M3 GTR on the MW list isn't game breaking. I'm surprised it's even in the game.
when i predicted this game right after hot pursuit came out, i said it, it was gonna be a re-imagine and they will take the most chaotic elements of the original most wanted and apply the criterion/burnout formula which is total car carnage along with the cops pursuits escalating to epic exaggerated levels.criterion kept talking about most wanted being their favorite title in the series and i can see why , the open world chases and the gritty aggressive look also the premise itself so i knew it, people in the forum was like there's gonna be customization ,thees gonna be a storyline and it seem everything that i said came out just like it im surprise it has some form of tuning specially the mods other than that the game its gonna be a blast and the replay value will be outstanding.

Its funny how black box most wanted test gameplay footage was not even bout customization or storyline it was an open world racer where the cost to state made you get a rap sheet due to the mayhem that you caused ,but EA(money machine) goes like nope,lets give them another storyline and lets still keep it going with the pop culture(mainstream+ synergy =money) which it was car customization at that time but at the same time lets bring back the cops in a big way that's what won me over and honestly made it one of the most complete nfs titles in a longtime where it satisfied the new school and the old school fans and criterion its shaking things up ,changing nfs in a new direction ,from what i heard the handling its almost semi-realistic ,you need to flick the controller a bit to pull off a successful powerslide/drift kinda reminds me of hot pursuit 2 except that it has nitrous and hp2 had manual transmission cant wait to play the demo but i know for a fact that this will be a great need for speed entry.
StaneSKT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by StaneSKT »

Everything is ok when Aventador is in the game xD
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

StaneSKT wrote:Everything is ok when Aventador is in the game xD