Stupidest Thing Youve Done In a Car?

Discuss your favourite cars, racing or non-racing
Professional
Professional

Post by 99k »

Well this wasnt me but my brother who did this. At the age of 2!!!

He was in my grandparents merc playing about in the drivers seat. My cousin who was 3 was in the back. In this car a pedal turned the handbarke on and off and my brother hit it accidently. Unfortunately the car was on a hill and it started rolling down the hill. My grandparents tried to stop it by opening the doors but got knocked down. No injuries tho. The car went down the hill and Bam! into a tree the merc i don't really know much about but everyone was fine.
Tunerfreak
Professional
Professional

Post by Tunerfreak »

GT3x24x7 wrote:*strikes Tunerfreak of the list of possibles to let drive the Skyline.."
Oh c'mon.. round the nearest race track? No parked cars :lol:
BMWBlazes
Ricer
Ricer

Me?

Post by BMWBlazes »

The most stupidest thing I did in a car was when I was 18 (I had no license at that time)....my fren was out on a business trip and he asked me to take care of his car...it was a Normal Stock Honda Civic VTI (except for the spoiler, rims, and some of the performance parts). i wanted to get to a car wash in the gas station nearby....i was lazy to wash it myself as it was already dark (around 12 midnight, so the cops won't catch me)....so I drove real slow....it was my 3rd time i a car....as I was nearing a junction I heard sirens (Police ones)....I turned my head and saw a Modified Mitshubishi Lancer Evo and a BMW (not sure what model)...they were racing down the street...i guessed they we trying to break a pursuit...not looking at the traffic lights, my car was at around 50 mph.....i turned my head back to the windscreen and noticed the reflection on the windscreen that the lights were RED!!!! i was in the middle in the road!!! The cops and the street racers were nearing me abt some metres away...UH-OH! and changed to reverse mode and slammed on the accelerator...there was Chevrolet Aveo behind me and I slammed into him...my airbag acciendentally burst open...i quickly pushed it away and the cops and racers were zooming past...the driver came out of his car and said into my open window..."Bad Day?" Thank god he did'nt ask for my license (I didnt have one)...i called for the car to be towed and repaired....I compensated the Chevy Driver for his damages...It cost me a BOMB man!!!...Wen my fren got back he did not notice anything and until this day...he does'nt noe it....(Whew...luckily he's not a user of NFSUnlimited.... :oops: )
Dumbass
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Dumbass »

stupides thing i ever done was the burned tires of my dads old moskvich :lol:
Tunerfreak
Professional
Professional

Post by Tunerfreak »

I was on a gravel road the other day in my FF Marino and wanted to see how well it would drift, i can tell you now that I almost lost it and had to counter steer like 3 times before it straightened out.

Also I got pwnzord in a race at the lights by some Turbo Rover thing, I pwned a little Civic and got owned by a few more cars. I really shouldnt race so much :lol:
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

lol BMWBLazes that's some story! I know how you must've felt to some extent. I was busted driving my GF's car before I had a licence by the cops. Luckily one of them turned out to be distantly related to me and they let me off with a warning. :D
BogdanROMANIA
Stock
Stock

Post by BogdanROMANIA »

About 1 month Ago I first drove! I'm 13! :lol: I was at countryside and my dad said :Let's go take a ride" I was like: OK!

he explained what to do how to brake and how to shift! (Audi A6 avant 2.5 TDI Quattro 180bhp)

So when we almost finished the ride I tried to park it in the front of street and hit the dog's house! (in front of house lol) :lol: Dog was scared as shiznit! Car had no scratches!
SliM_880
Professional
Professional

Post by SliM_880 »

i was small... very small in fact... and i literally ate a part of the interior of my dad's car... :lol:
azzkika
Drift King
Drift King

Post by azzkika »

lol@slim_880...how did it taste??:p

Return to “The Cars”