Holy Crapola, Batman!

Come here to discuss game related movies/production.
Maverick2K4
Drift King
Drift King

Holy Crapola, Batman!

Post by Maverick2K4 »

Hey there fellow UMP viewers and creators!

I know a lot of you have seen my video, The Skyline View, which featured a sneak peek of what is to come this summer. Unfortunately, my hard drive is failing greatly. I can rarely access it if at all. When I do, the whole system locks up and freezes. I was going to start the video when I got home from vacation a couple weeks ago, but that's when I started noticing the problem. So, I'd hate to say that my FnF video is delayed until I get a new hard drive or a new computer altogether. I might delay it until after NFSU2's release and use some of the cars in that game in the video.

My question to you is...

Should I start production as soon as possible with NFSU1 once I get the new HD or should I wait until I get NFSU2 to start production?

I need some thoughts and suggestions on this one
Maverick2K4
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Maverick2K4 »

Good news, I'm getting the new hard drive this week. I'm going to produce something, but not anything FnF related. I decided that with the new locations and cars of NFSU2 that it will turn out a lot better. The movie will be that much more better. Plus, it gives me a bit of time to think of what other cars I can use in the FnF video.
exonn
Professional
Professional

Post by exonn »

do it as u wish... i belive that a video gona be grat anyway ;)

Return to “UMP General Discussion”