NFSU2 Game Modes

Need for Speed Underground 2 News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

NFSU2 Game Modes

Post by Bojan »

Our affiliate, NFSU2.de, got information from EA about all Need for Speed Underground 2 game modes.

Circuit

Sprint

Street X
Circuit racing on narrow tracks, 3 very aggressive opponents.

Outrun
Racing in an open world - race ends when the leader has 300m of advantage. With 1-3 opponents, unlimited race time.

Underground Racing League
Circuit racing on race tracks with up to 5 opponents.

Drag

Drift

Team Drift
Drifting with a teammate, only receive points when driftin close to eachother.

Downhill Drift
Point to point drift on hilly landscape.

Showcase
A photo session event where addons like scissor doors and audio systems are important.l

Source: NFSU2.de, NFS-Planet.de
Ragotech
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ragotech »

all of this modes are great what is this Showcase .i can understand it ,is it to make a car then the people vote to it?
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

Great, I like the way in which Drift mode is getting more and more complex :P

@Ragotich: It is a photo session, so I suppose the computer rates your car randomly (but considering the rice cings included on your car).
Supossedly all the game modes are availabe online, so maybe we will have an online showroom where real life ppl vote others's cars. Just like nfsunlimited showroom.
Jaka
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Jaka »

^Sparco^ wrote:Great, I like the way in which Drift mode is getting more and more complex :P

@Ragotich: It is a photo session, so I suppose the computer rates your car randomly (but considering the rice cings included on your car).
Supossedly all the game modes are availabe online, so maybe we will have an online showroom where real life ppl vote others's cars. Just like nfsunlimited showroom.
that would be great! :D an online showroom. i kinda like nfs:ug because of costumizing the car, not racing it.
samurilos
Drift King
Drift King

Post by samurilos »

Nice news, drift was my least favorite but I'm pretty ok at it, so i like how EA has developed on the drift aspect, plus it seems have developed on circuit modes also, pretty good, i guess with the showrrom mode we can take better pics for our show room challenges here, so overall this game is gonna rock
landauEX
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by landauEX »

cool!!! i love this game i realy love this game. i like the "Underground Racing League"
Ximo
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Ximo »

Woah, those are some crazy new modes! Team Drift, sounds nuts! Downhill drift sounds weird though, i don't remember seeing too many big hills on the map. Can't wait, gona go pre-order the game now. Nov 18th is so far away though.... :(
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

Ximo theres some hills in the one of neighboorhoods...

I really like this Free Race mode(Outrun), and street X supposed to be with DAMAGE?
Ximo
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Ximo »

from the videos i have seen they don't seem to be that long though. I know that there are hills sure, I don't know if it has to be that big of hill anyways. I'll be quiet now.
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

Ximo well, maybe they will have something like specialized tracks :)
Ximo
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Ximo »

Most likely Abrams, i didn't think of that
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

there is on part of the city... where there are hills... (and luxury apartments.... etc) look at the first pics with the Lexus and the Imprezza.

any you can see it on the map
RavenGT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by RavenGT »

Cool! Now instead of having showrooms on the site (which we STILL should do) we can actually do it in game, we can hold contests and stuff i guess!
samurilos
Drift King
Drift King

Post by samurilos »

For sum reason that made no sense Raven, the show room challenges are actually contests. I don't think the show room feature in nfsu2 will even compareable to the SR Challenges here, whats better than real comments and ratings from a fellow man or babe, AI are based off how u pimp ur car, even if its ugly, once u use popular upgrade i guess, teh Ai automatically considers ur car kewl, so i'm looking much more forwards towards participating in SR challenges here than in the showroom in nfsu2.
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

Yeah but Showroom in online mode will rock (unless there is too much downvoting...)
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

^Sparco^ wrote:Yeah but Showroom in online mode will rock (unless there is too much downvoting...)

wich there will be unless we are there to set up something... hehe :lol:
jacoja06
Professional
Professional

Post by jacoja06 »

That team drift sounds pretty hard.
Would it be like 2 player mode in NFSU 1 , when whenever the two cars touch, or hit each other, they loose all of their drift points? :?
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Could be... The article said that you'll earn points by drifting close to each other... So I guess there'll be a penalty if you hit your partner...

Return to “News”