Boredom = influx of new ideas

Come here to discuss game related movies/production.
Tenshi^_^
Ricer
Ricer

Boredom = influx of new ideas

Post by Tenshi^_^ »

Hey there. I've been admiring the work of the UMP crew for awhile now, and just wanted to say that I ADORE the Retarded video. Hilarious. You've got guts, Sp3ak.

I'm looking to start a small studio myself, or perhaps become a part of UMP myself...maybe just a pipedream, but don't read too much into it...I'm not asking for membership outright, lol. That'd be a great way to start my first post here, huh? :wink:

The forums and site are great. I've found a lot of great info and tools to aide in my capturing and editing, and I've taken in a lot of inspiration to mix together my own films. Over at AMV.org (where I am a regular) WMM2 is frowned upon...but for such simple editing and production purposes, what more do you need?

Thanks, UMP, for making WMM2 practical and acceptable. I hope to share and view many more great projects in the future.

NFSUnlimited.net...my new home away from home. ^_^

EDIT: Video listed in my sig sent to Sp3ak. Once it's uploaded, I'll link my sig image to it!
Sp3aK
UMP Owner
UMP Owner

Post by Sp3aK »

Yeah thanks for the kind words...

Sorry I've been so lax on my own site, lol. But hey I'm in the middle of uploading 3 movies for everyone.
Tenshi^_^
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Tenshi^_^ »

Thanks for the upload, Sp3aK! And no worries, I'm sure we all know how hectic life can be at times...and even if you were just taking a break, we all deserve one every once in awhile! :wink:

Return to “UMP General Discussion”