PC version question...

2004 Need for Speed Underground 2
BangBang350z
Stock
Stock

PC version question...

Post by BangBang350z »

ok why is the neon and s2000 folders there but the cars aren't in the game, theres no point to that lol unless you unlock them some sercret way we don't know....
HyPz
Ricer
Ricer

Post by HyPz »

Well we can't unlock them since the file inside is just 4.50kb... It's probably that EA just forgot to take out the folders when they scrapped the two cars.
BangBang350z
Stock
Stock

Post by BangBang350z »

blah, i was hopin the s2k was in there
ReignsOfPower
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ReignsOfPower »

Well, what would happen if we copy/pasted the Files for the s2000 and Dodge from NFS U1 into the NFS U2 folders? :shock: Never know, may work LOL.
Wolrajh
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Wolrajh »

Since the special cars for the european and US version seems to be hard coded into the exe. I was forced to use a US crack with my european version (damn cd/dvd emulation error message... and damn CloneCd that was the cause of it).. In game I could see nor the 106 neither the Corsa, and both the Civic and the rsx were also removed. Since we don't even have a RSX and Civic folder, even with the US exe it was only normal we couldn't get those cars.

So my guess is that, either as you said the s2000 and the Dodge are a little bonus for the tweaker guys that copy the files from NFSU1 (which I stronly doubt, just think of the available vynils and parts ingame...), or it will just never be possible to get them, as they are not coded in the exe...

Return to “Underground 2”