Starting NFSU2 with skyline

Discuss editing Need for Speed Underground 2.
Ludwig
Stock
Stock

Starting NFSU2 with skyline

Post by Ludwig »

Is it possible to create a car changer for skyline (like for mazda-RX7) , or a save game, to start with skyline but without unlimited money, with locked upgrades.
i downloaded Haryuki's save for skyline, but i don't like it because, u got infinite amount of money, lvl 3 upgrades, and all that....
Is it possible to create one?
VIRSACER
Stock
Stock

Post by VIRSACER »

I also downloaded a savegame and didnt like it because of everything unlocked...

But I would like to have an RX-8...

EDIT: I found http://forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewtopic ... 61&start=0 but I havent testet it yet...
DeathSeed
Stock
Stock

Okay here ya go

Post by DeathSeed »

THe only way is to use the mega trainer not the save game only if you were good a hexing you could hack a save but the tranier saves you time buy a car go to the garage then use the trainer to change into any car you like but switching brings a price the cars in the city are upgraded to keep up with you instead of slow cars faster ones will hit the street and some in the traccks :shock:
vellu
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by vellu »

Virsacer, I tried the meaculpa saves (the link you provided). Works perfectly. Just unzip , start the game, chooze the profile/car you want to start with, go to career and play (starts from the moment you've got your first car, outside of the car lot).

Both fully loaded level3 cars and stock cars are available to start with.
VIRSACER
Stock
Stock

Post by VIRSACER »

Yeah, works perfect :P

I played complete level I & II without problems 8)
Ludwig
Stock
Stock

Thanx guys!

Post by Ludwig »

I tried,and works!!! Thanx A LOT!!!

Return to “Editing”