Official Most Wanted Website Online

Need for Speed Carbon News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Official Most Wanted Website Online

Post by Bojan »

EA has published the official Need for Speed Most Wanted website on the url http://www.needforspeed.com. What's new is the official features list and some new screenshots. You can also see the E3 trailer movie in their videos section.
Check it out: http://www.needforspeed.com
StreekG
Drift King
Drift King

Post by StreekG »

Yeah the latest video is awesome, i liked that slo motion part under the truck, seems like a cool feature, very good looking game so far, can't wait. The site is pretty cool too, now i have 2 sites i can check for updates
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

StreekG wrote:Yeah the latest video is awesome, i liked that slo motion part under the truck, seems like a cool feature
It's actually a replay mode. If you concentrate enough on the video, while the BMW was under the truck, look at a bar in the bottom-center of your screen. Probably that's to fast-forward or rewind or slow / speed up the replay.
kao98
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by kao98 »

The new video in "Video section" of the official site is not the same as the E3 Trailer ! Just same intro !
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

The video in the official website shows more of the city of Rockport, while the E3 trailer shows some of the game's features.
bashderq
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by bashderq »

i dunno how many of u guys checked out the official website, but i noticed something "Only on PS2, XBOX 360 and Gamecube." :evil: where the hell is pc???? :evil:

EDIT: k i found it "Online play for PC.." so why on the side do they say its only 4 those 3 consoles?..wouldnt it b easier to just add pc to that list?..o well....looks gr8 but..gonna get it b4 i go 2 uni
jemc
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by jemc »

bashderq wrote:i dunno how many of u guys checked out the official website, but i noticed something "Only on PS2, XBOX 360 and Gamecube." :evil: where the hell is pc???? :evil:
EA wouldn't do that :wink:
Race Online* Need For Speed Most Wanted features online play for Xbox 360, Xbox, the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system and the PC.
:wink:
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

Goodbye unrealistic motion blur :D

Wow @ Lights and shadows:

vellu
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by vellu »

^Sparco^ wrote:Goodbye unrealistic motion blur :D
Who used that anyway :wink: Not me.
^Sparco^ wrote:Wow @ Lights and shadows:
Agreed, looks quite impressive.

Btw, wouldn't you agree they've completely crapped on that BMW...sacrilege! :cry:
Pigbenis
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Pigbenis »

Andre_online wrote:
StreekG wrote:Yeah the latest video is awesome, i liked that slo motion part under the truck, seems like a cool feature
It's actually a replay mode. If you concentrate enough on the video, while the BMW was under the truck, look at a bar in the bottom-center of your screen. Probably that's to fast-forward or rewind or slow / speed up the replay.
Or, that bar is one of these arcadegamesthing, were you stear a little thing you need to get in the middle. And it that thing is in the middle. You get under the truck, if not.... *boom*

Just an idea, don't flame me please :lol:
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

vellu wrote:
Btw, wouldn't you agree they've completely crapped on that BMW...sacrilege! :cry:
No, I like the design 8) (and it is not rice)
Sometimes I find it weird though... I think suspension is too lowered or something...
vellu
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by vellu »

^Sparco^ wrote:No, I like the design 8) (and it is not rice)
Sometimes I find it weird though... I think suspension is too lowered or something...
By all means, I don't think it's ugly. But would I do that to a BMW, no. It should be kept as classy as possible imo (bodykits and spoilers ok, but minimal vinyls and other accessories).
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

It's been said over and over again. The bodykit is stock. That's not just an M3, it's an M3 GTR Street-Version. The only thing not stock on it is the colour and the vinyls. :roll:
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Including the side exhausts?
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

2furio wrote:It's been said over and over again. The bodykit is stock. That's not just an M3, it's an M3 GTR Street-Version. The only thing not stock on it is the colour and the vinyls. :roll:
Wtf is that? Did you make that name up or can i go to a local car dealer and say i want a Street version of the M3... :roll:
korge
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

It's just an M3 GTR. Why take it so seriously? Chill mate. Need a real proof? Just Google it and you'll know. :P
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

http://www.fantasycars.com/derek/cars/m ... rsion.html

StrassenVersion basically means Road Version and it was a limited-production model not available in North America. I find it very disrespectful to insult me, when I can truthfully say I know more about cars than you.

There are many different versions of the GTR including this one:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/ ... ch05bg.jpg
Note the bottom right corner of the box, 2001 BMW M3 GTR "Street". The GTR is a racing model of the M3. Then, special edtions of the GTR were made into production.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

the one you see in the gamehots is not the strassen version it is the race version :P

it got a rollcage etc. the "strassen version" has a "normal" interior
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Andre_online wrote:It's just an M3 GTR. Why take it so seriously? Chill mate. Need a real proof? Just Google it and you'll know. :P
lmao... geez.. i just thought Street version sounded funny, thats all.. more like a hot wheels car than a Luxury Sedan..... :lol:
korge
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

TheStig wrote:the one you see in the gamehots is not the strassen version it is the race version :P

it got a rollcage etc. the "strassen version" has a "normal" interior
Now that you mention it, it could be:
http://www.exoticcarsite.com/pages/bmw_e46_m3_gtr.htm
I'm starting to think that those vynils are stock but then again, there was the first M3 GTR shot (red one) from EA with no vynils.

P.S. korge, this is a sport coupe, 2-doors. :wink:
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

2furio wrote:P.S. korge, this is a sport coupe, 2-doors. :wink:
:x --> :lol:
korge

Return to “News”