Juiced, messing up.....

Video games, video games and video games! Racing games, console games, fps, rpg, The everything about video games board.
Supra-man
Drift King
Drift King

Juiced, messing up.....

Post by Supra-man »

i really didnt want to start a topic on this but im eager to play. ok, so i just bought Juiced the other day, i installed it, set up a new account and then when i got to the menu and i clicked Career Mode the game crashed. it crashes in every mode, arcade and custom. what could be wrong? i have already tried reinstalling it but i get the same result each time. i did post a topic similar to this one at juicedunlimited.net but not too many people seem to visit the site too often. i dont mean to sound annoying, but i just cant help it....like i said, im eager to play as anyone else would be too. so ifanyone could help, i would be a happy camper.

oh, i did return it to the retailer to get a new copy just incase it was a deffective copy but my new copy is doing the same as the old copy. and another thing, i did check to see the requirements and it should be fine on my computer.
Cpt.Razkit
Professional
Professional

Post by Cpt.Razkit »

maybe try updating it? I dunno... I havent installed it on my PC yet... Need another HDD...
Supra-man
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Supra-man »

If your talking about updating my comp. i already did it and tried, same result. i just dont get it.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Thank goodness I haven't bought the game yet... OK, back to topic. Could be because of the Save Data folder probably, because it's career... Just a rough guess. :P
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

Can you post your systems specs, and the required specs for the game.

Return to “The Games”