Direct Support

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Underground 2.
Be sure to search first!
Pinecone
Drift King
Drift King

Direct Support

Post by Pinecone »

I am really pissed right now because Stereo and I have the exact same problem where executing the program turns into a black screen, then back to desktop. The reason why I am asking this question is because nobody here has solved a problem, and responded only with "Sorry dont know's" and "Reinstall the game's". What I need is a link to a site where I can send my troubleshoot directly to EA Games (Or even an E-mail... something to get in contact). I have already searched in the Help and Support on the official website and came up with nothing. I have also registered, but that did not help at all. If anything, l would like a responce from Bojan or a moderator (Someone who knows what hes doing) because I have already seen several others with this problem.
Surf'sUP^

Post by Surf'sUP^ »

does it go black then back to the desktop then the game launches? Or does the game just not launch?
Pinecone
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Pinecone »

[quote="Surf'sUP^"]does it go black then back to the desktop then the game launches?[/quote

just like that, yes
Surf'sUP^

Post by Surf'sUP^ »

mine always does that but it always launches so I never worried about it is there a problem with my game or something?
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Mine too! And go in game without problems. But when I use some cars for quick race then windows show error and quit the game! SO I can drive 7 - 8 cars in quic race and in carrer 5 - 6 or something like that.
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
Pinecone
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Pinecone »

This is my biggest problem with this forum, nobody has solved any problem, nor my question. l dont give a shiznit what the firetruck you guys have, answer the firetruck question or dont answer at all.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Chill dude, chill... ;)
Pinecone
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Pinecone »

when is the last time you saw a technical problem fully resolved on this forum?
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

What do you mean by that? The only problem I faced was a debug error, that's it... :roll:
p_p_l_
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by p_p_l_ »

Have you tried reinstalling your videocard drivers?
Nothing Inc ™
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Nothing Inc ™ »

^^ yeah i think its your graphics.
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

I had problem like you! I go play game and screen go black and no way back he stays black! I tryed evrything even hiting my comp. but then I try to download new drivers for my grafic card and here we go! Try that.
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
AngelSiN
Drift King
Drift King

Post by AngelSiN »

Yes, i have the same problem, i run the exe, screen goes black and then it goes back to the desktom wit some error, ive alrady tryed reinstalling the game, 3 time, didnt wort, thats the reason why i stopped making new cars 4 showroom...

It would be nice if i could get any help cuz its driving me crazy... :wink:
Pinecone
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Pinecone »

You're not alone AngelSin, thats why l made this thread to get some action done. But any idiot would know to have the latest drivers on everything.
AngelSiN
Drift King
Drift King

Post by AngelSiN »

i dl new drivers, now im gonna install game again and try to run it... Hope it'll work. :)
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

I have this problem! I cannot play free roam with all cars! When I chose some car screen goes black and quit the game! And report error!
Professional
Professional

Post by 99k »

If you use nvidia graphic drivers and you dont have the latest get them.
Or wait about 5 minutes then print screen and see if anything comes up. If so print screen until you on the grapics and change your resolution and things.
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

He quit the game! How could i wait 5 minutes when I am not in game.
Pinecone
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Pinecone »

Kid Cro wrote:I have this problem! I cannot play free roam with all cars! When I chose some car screen goes black and quit the game! And report error!
The reason why l have this thread is so people can solve my problem, if you wanted your problem solved you should create your own thread. That would be spam since it is not constructive.
99k wrote:If you use nvidia graphic drivers and you dont have the latest get them.
Or wait about 5 minutes then print screen and see if anything comes up. If so print screen until you on the grapics and change your resolution and things.
That is assuming the program would still be running in the background, but that is not a possibiility because it says (For me) speed2.exe had a problem running. Plus changing resolution and graphical options would not help since this is about stability. If a graphical option is likely to crash your game, NFS will automatically disable the option.
Stereo
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Stereo »

DON'T GET THE LASTEST NVIDIA! THEY ARE TEH PROBLEM! Update to nvidia 71.** drivers... Don't take the lastest...
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Look Pinecone you are not boss here so chill out! OK!
Dr-CiviC
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Dr-CiviC »

The new nivida drivers are not fixing anythign they are missing some things or either there not woriking correctly thinkgod i diddent download em :D
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

I have not dowloaded new drivers becouse I hear that people have problems with them and those drivers that I have is good and Work!

Return to “Help & Support”