NFS Underground Help

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Underground.
Be sure to search first!
Get Faster
Ricer
Ricer

NFS Underground Help

Post by Get Faster »

well im stuck in one of the drift races and i can't seem to win so is there a way for me to cheat and get pass that? I tried a trainer but it didn't work, maybe its because i don'tt know how to use it or it dosn't work with my game. My game version is 1.1001.0 if it matters
Professional
Professional

Post by 99k »

I had a trainer that allowed you to edit your save game. Try find one like that or if you have already used it then. Can you not win because you cant do it or theres a bug. If you cant do it find somewhere to put your savgame then get someone to download it do that race then send it back.
Pabl0z
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Pabl0z »

I bet it's the same drift race i had problems with :D.
I won/passed almost every race with one try but one drift race was a really annoying one. It think it took me over an hour to get through that drift race. It was funny in a way that i almost got through with the first try but i think i screwed up a major drift just before the finish line.
The last race in the game was really dissapointing. I won the opponent with a lap :D.
lol wut
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Re: NFS Underground Help

Post by Andre_online »

Get Faster wrote:well im stuck in one of the drift races and i can't seem to win so is there a way for me to cheat and get pass that? I tried a trainer but it didn't work, maybe its because i don'tt know how to use it or it dosn't work with my game. My game version is 1.1001.0 if it matters
The trainer that you're looking for is available for download, click here. If you're unsure on how to use it, I'm available. :)
Get Faster
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Get Faster »

Well i actually just suck a drifting :? The game im stuck with is the one where when i win i will be placed #10 on the ranking.
Andre_online wrote: The trainer that you're looking for is available for download, click here. If you're unsure on how to use it, I'm available. :)
Thanks, I'll take you up on that offer as i don't know how to use the the savegame editer.
WonkaVW
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by WonkaVW »

After playing NFSU2 before NFSU I can say that U2's drift mode is a lot easier on the whole. Probably because you can tweak your sway bars, acceleration, etc. I don't think you can do this in NFSU so you go through more trouble. Best thing to offset it is to probably choose a car with gobs of power and little handling. I believe the Miata was pretty good for that. The Celica on the other hand was horrible.

Try out different cars, see what works. Obviously you should also be doing the race on Easy mode. :roll:

Return to “Help & Support”