NFS PU game started running very slow need fix

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2, Need for Speed Porsche, Need for Speed High Stakes and older
netwerkjim
Stock
Stock

NFS PU game started running very slow need fix

Post by netwerkjim »

Hi, I have NFS PU installed on my Win XP pro system. I set it to be compatible with the game and it was running just fine for the last 6 months or so but I am having a problem with the game. It now is running very very slow, the whole game. I had this happen before and found a solution once before on another web site, but my system crashed a little more than a month ago and I lost the info on how to fix it. I can't remember which web site I found the way to fix this problem on and just posting NFS PU running slow on the Google search engine didn't bring up anything. So since I have used this web site to get cars, maybe someome will know what I'm talking about and post the fix for this. The deleting of the gimme.dll file does not fix this problem, but the last fix I got did have deleting 1 file or moving it, I just remember it was a very simple fix. who know this fix? driving a Porchse going 20 mph is a mind F$%k and along the lines why I don't go to strip clubs.
You know what I mean!
SuperRacer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by SuperRacer »

Most known solutions are here.
I'm pretty sure the only solution that involves moving or deleting a file is deleting gimme.dll.

Return to “Older Need for Speed Games”