NFSU1: The Fastest EVER!!!

Need for Speed Underground competitions, challenges, best times and high scores!
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

hmm... have you got a picture as a proof? Because in the same way I could say I did 450kph with my MX5.
My 350z is the fastest Z in nfsunlimited as long as nobody upload a faster screenshot ;)
Skroting
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Skroting »

I've never tried to race purely for speed upon reading this thread. I managed to get just over 390 km/h with my basic setup on the rx-7, and I'm completely baffled by those who get close - and above - 400 km/h. It would be very cool if any of you guys made a video (if there isn't already one...).
Attachments
390kmh-mini.JPG
(19.26 KiB) Downloaded 6186 times
Stereo
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Stereo »

You guys are such professionals!
2Pacaveli
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by 2Pacaveli »

i once reached 395kph with my RX but i cant prove it 2 yall cause i uninstalled the game (i wasnt playin it and i had a lack of space on my HDD... its kinda hard when u have a 20gig HDD.... 2 or 3 games and no more space....)
but i assure ya i got 2 this speed.... and the engine blowd like a nuclear boom
Helter
Stock
Stock

Post by Helter »

Took my Skyline to 231.16mph on a first speed test, heard the valves pop as I crossed the finishing line so I guess that's pretty much as fast as it'll go in my configuration. I have U ECU, Engine and Turbos and no cheating ;)

For those that want to convert MPH to km/h it's MPH x 1.609 = km/h.

I.e. 231.16mph x 1.609 = 371.94km/h
samurilos
Drift King
Drift King

Post by samurilos »

I went as high as 371km/h i rounded it of to about that with my rx-7 that i used to beat the game, though i got 371 point sumthin, but i can't remember now, even my sister can get as high as this, the track i used was highway 1, no traffic, opponents on hard, it wasn't about, it was about gettin a high speed, My skyline punches about 360 sumthin km/h, lame, I love the rx-7.
Helter
Stock
Stock

Is 400+kph a myth or a "cheat"

Post by Helter »

I've now tried every car that counts with various uniques. That is, I've played through the game more times than I care to remember to get the different unique upgrades. The fastest speed I can produce still remains ~371 kph which is where the engine blows. The best combo I have used was engine, ecu and turbo on a skyline. This can sustain ~217mph (~350kph) without redlining. By timing the nitrous boost right i popped the valves and bent the pistons a fraction of a second after passing the finishing line on highway 1 at which point I had topped out at 371kph. My second best tuning attempt was a S2000 that managed 364kph on the same track with the same config.
Could someone please tell me how they got their car tuned to do 400+ kph without blowing the engine.
Cheers
VeldMuijz
Ricer
Ricer

fast

Post by VeldMuijz »

this was a fast one for me :oops:

speed: 363.59 kmp/h
map: Comercial
maptime: 0:27.82
car: Mazda RX-7
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

When looking at your speed this is still the top 3

Drag Speed Records

401.18kmh / 249.28mph - Dragon-of-Rune - RX7

400.94kmh / 249.13mph - ragnar_bettlehammer - RX7

392.11kmh / 243.65mph - kekumrulez - Supra

Just let me know if this is wrong
flyby
Drift King
Drift King

Post by flyby »

shiznit... thats so fast!!!
Mistral
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Mistral »

I don't understand how you guys do to be that fast. I reached 368.xx yesterday, but it's impossible for me to go higher than this otherwise I'll blow my engine, whatever the car is. I tried several and the result is the same.

I noticed that someone here is having 7 gears on his gearbox. 'think it's Dani (Sparco)... How did you do that?
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

I want proof... Text doesn't proove or tell anything at all...
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

Just go back to the begin off this topic there is the full list and the screenshots
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

I forgot most screenshots can be found in the topic fastest drag times/speed in don't know how it's called i have too look for it
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

Mistral wrote:I don't understand how you guys do to be that fast. I reached 368.xx yesterday, but it's impossible for me to go higher than this otherwise I'll blow my engine, whatever the car is. I tried several and the result is the same.

I noticed that someone here is having 7 gears on his gearbox. 'think it's Dani (Sparco)... How did you do that?
You answered yourself. I go back with my Z some meters (to the limit) in order to get more "space" and get a higher speed. So I change to 'R' Gear and then to 1st, 2nd... to 6th... it is 7shifts :D

BTW Could anyone here beat me with a 350z? (386+ kph)
Mistral
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Mistral »

Is that suppose to be "legal" speed? I don't know if there are any rules on that as with Gran Turismo TopSpeed record, but you did your highest speed with maybe 50M more than normal drag race. I did mine from Start to Finish line, straight line. So if I understand well, we're all in the red zone of the tachomater at ~355/360kph (divide by 1.609433 for MPH).
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

1) I suppose intelligent ppl did the same as I did.
2) There arent 50 meters, but only 15-20 m.
3) It is 'legal' because we are trying to become the fastest ever... not rules* :evil:

*Note: This freedom doesnt allow you to use 4-9 TJ parts or another performance cheat.
Mistral
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Mistral »

^Sparco^ wrote:1) I suppose intelligent ppl did the same as I did.
2) There arent 50 meters, but only 15-20 m.
3) It is 'legal' because we are trying to become the fastest ever... not rules* :evil:

*Note: This freedom doesnt allow you to use 4-9 TJ parts or another performance cheat.
1- From where I come, we are very strict on repecting the established rules on such site, such as GT3Times. Maybe the mentality is different between Gran Turismo Community and Need for Speed Community. I don't know, I'm pretty new here, it's the first NFS site/forum where I'm taking part to it.

2- Ok!

3- Again, from where I come, a legal record must be done in the same condition as everyone who attempt to do it. This means, start forward from the Start Line and finish at the Finish Line. No reverse, just full thruttle in the same direction at all time, otherwise the record is declared as being illegal and is deleted from the DB. We are also very strict on wall contact on a Hotlap race. This kind of lap must be 100% clean, not 99.9999%. If your speed drop by ONLY 0.1KPH, it's illegal.

If it's not like that on NFSU, so let's do what we want to be the fastest guy on track. Btw, I'm not one of those looser who run with all TJ's parts on their car. For that point, it's the same here and in the GT Community.
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

In the old topic about this subject we had rullez. NO cheats NO extra TJ parts and NO backing up.
Mistral
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Mistral »

Dragon-of-Rune wrote:In the old topic about this subject we had rullez. NO cheats NO extra TJ parts and NO backing up.
Sweet! 8)
EmptyWords
Professional
Professional

Post by EmptyWords »

does it matter if u blow ur engine or not? cause i got up to 389.85 i think, but i blew my engine, ill try and get better 2day
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

If you blew your engine your speed doesn't count. You have to reach the finish line with a intackt engine. It doesn't matter if you blew it past the finish line. Because then you made it in front of the finish line nope
EmptyWords
Professional
Professional

Post by EmptyWords »

oh, that sucks then :-/ but it takes alot of skills to get like 400 without blowing
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

It toke me a few months. But to get i right you engine must blow just crossing the finish line
VPNeverLoser
Drift King
Drift King

Post by VPNeverLoser »

all i can do is drift in nfsu. I can not drag or race on circuits at all, i suck. The fastest i went in drag was probably between 350kph and 340kph

Return to “Competitions”