Big garage problem!!!

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Underground 2.
Be sure to search first!
Kid Cro
Banned

Big garage problem!!!

Post by Kid Cro »

I cannot delete cats from my garage long time ago! I can chalange them on duel comp. is not recognizing my cars (some) sutck with 10 ugly cars that cannot be deleted! I dont have sentence below car picture "Delete from garage" Does any1 had the same problem and does any1 know what to do! Look the pic those are my cars :cry: :cry:
Attachments
bezimena 1.JPG
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
bashderq
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by bashderq »

sorry, i dont understand you...
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Look! I cannot delete my cars from my garage What else you have to understand! Can you help me?
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

Check the top part of the main site: Are you logged in ?

It happened to me once... I was logged in the forums, but not in the main site... Try it.
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Yes I am! You still dont get it or I am not explain you well! Imagine this you have 10 cars you can delete 5 and other 5 NO! Did I make it now clearly!
Last edited by Kid Cro on 22 Sep 2005, 19:43, edited 1 time in total.
Pigbenis
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Pigbenis »

Uhm...? You haven't thought of sending a pm to an admin or something?
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

I ask dragster many times coz he is from my country and I could explain him on our language better and he was not answering! now I send PM to The stig coz in one topic he wroted that his hobby is deleting sutff so I will hope that will work! Thanx guys for help! Pigbenis I see that I inspired you to change your sig! He He... :wink:

Return to “Help & Support”