Xbox 360
32%

Total votes: 22

korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Best MW Platform

Post by korge »

I just argued with a guy that thinks that the Xbox 360 platform will be better over PS3 and PC... Give me your reasons why he is wrong. 8)
korge
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Well, I'm not against that dude whom you argued with... Despite the fact that I'll be getting in on the PC plaform, there's no doubt that the Xbox360 version of Most Wanted is gonna be the best out of all the rest. :)
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

It is pretty simple Korge

The Xbox360 IS the best platform for NFS MW.

MW won't be on the PS3 so you can forget about that option.

The PC will have great GFX but EA made the game with the highest settings for the 360.

So, He's RIGHT and your WRONG....

I hope you didn't bet money on it...
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Well I believe I stand corrected, but still, the XBOX 360 isnt an Amazing system. It is nothing but an upgrade from the XBOX jsut like a PC is when a new Gfx card comes out.
korge
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

While the PC and Xbox360 versions could theoretically be the same, the fact that PC version needs to be compatible with older cards makes the PC version less detailed than the Xbox360 version. So if you were talking about the looks, NFSMW will look better on Xbox360. And since that's that's the only difference, we could as well say that the 360 version will be better.
MaryJane
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by MaryJane »

Are you high or something? This game won´t be coming to PS3... I mean, PS3 will be released next year, like half an year after the game... At that point everyone is already talking about the next NFS...
But my vote goes to Xbox360, because that´s the one I´m getting :D
Last edited by MaryJane on 06 Oct 2005, 17:41, edited 2 times in total.
azzkika
Drift King
Drift King

Post by azzkika »

I believe the PC would be the best. Looks-wise it can be equal to what is available on the X360.
MaryJane
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by MaryJane »

azzkika wrote:I believe the PC would be the best. Looks-wise it can be equal to what is available on the X360.
If it´s looks-wise equal to X360, then why are you saying that PC version is better...
samurilos
Drift King
Drift King

Post by samurilos »

Ok, heres the deal, atleast what i think. The game will look best on the pc and xbox360 platform obviously.

But to compare both interms of visual appearance, we'd have to compare the xbox360 vs the pc using a very-high end video card.
Though even with that considered, i still think the xbox 360 will have a lil edge interms of visual appearance.
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

samurilos wrote:But to compare both interms of visual appearance, we'd have to compare the xbox360 vs the pc using a very-high end video card.
Though even with that considered, i still think the xbox 360 will have a lil edge interms of visual appearance.
No.

If we wait till year 2020 and then try the NFSMW game in a 2020 year PC (Gforce 25800, 512Gb RAM, etc) the game will still look worse than the year 2005 Xbox 360 version. It's a fact, the PC graphics are a little worse! Having a super gfx card won't make the game visually better.
steelsnake00
Professional
Professional

Post by steelsnake00 »

PC, if they do the same as they did for NFSUG2 and incorperate Antialiasing ability and pixel shader tech into the game, the PC version run on a high-spec machine will look and perform better than on the 'box.

Anyway, consoles are just becoming more like PC's.
'01 Triumph TT600- Race spec everything
'94 Audi S2 Quattro- Road legal track project
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

You don't seem to understand, huh?

Xbox360 NFSMW > PC NFSMW in terms of graphics

It's a fact!

I am not saying that all the Xbox360 games are better than the respective PC versions. But it happens with NFS Most Wanted!

About the AntiAlising thing: FYI, the Xbox360 will apply AA4x to all its games by default, which is more tan enough.
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

PC for me. Consoles aremy pet peeves. Yes, I'm biased, I don't care. For me, in my mind (and I don't care for no science proof or whatever), the PC will always be better than a console. Call me ignorant, stupid or whatever but that's what I think and nothing will change that.
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

*sighs*

We are talking about what's the best MW version! I also like PCs better than consoles, but it's not the question here!

Now thousands of guests will visit this site, will see this poll and will forget about getting the Xbox 360 MW since we say the Pc version looks better. Mhmmm...

/me gives up
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Okay. Xbox will be better in terms of graphics, but You have to admit, in 1 year, the Xbox 360 will already become the lesser system.
korge
MaryJane
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by MaryJane »

korge wrote:Okay. Xbox will be better in terms of graphics, but You have to admit, in 1 year, the Xbox 360 will already become the lesser system.
BUT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT NFSMW
In an year, MW won´t be any better with Pc than now... Just because you say that Xbox360 will be a "lesser system" in an year, doesn´t mean anything while talking about MW
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

I wonder how many read more then the original question... :roll:

Bojan and I already told... what and why!

for MW the 360 will have have more details etc.

looks is personal...

I got a PS2 connected to the TV (72cm widesceen) but I prefer the looks of the PC. cause the monitor is simple higher pixelated. so it runs on a higher res.

so for me the PC looks best.

but this is about MW and MW will be the most detailed on the Xbox 360.
James31278
Banned

Post by James31278 »

The PC version is gonna rule though.
NFSBLUECIVIC
Professional
Professional

Post by NFSBLUECIVIC »

i think korge should edit his poll and put ALL of of the platforms it will be on on the poll, not including ps3, cause its not coming out for it, but also including all others, just a thought...
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Consider PS3, PS2. I cant edit Polls.
korge
Freeman
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Freeman »

4me is the Pc because platform are almost a computer but you can't upgrade it like a PC
but if ea make the same graphical engine for pc and xbox i will still chose the PC because it's still the king and it's not to be overtaken by platform soon or never.
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

OK the PC can be upgraded and bla,bla,bla but the graphical engine of NFSMW is better in the Xbox360 than the PC one.

So Xbox360 is the right answer.

kthx.
Rigga
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Rigga »

Better graphics =/= better

on PC, you can make those nice screenshots, maybe get mods, better controls (I hate Xbox controllers) It's all biased, in terms of facts, there is no better version
Fadeproof
Professional
Professional

Post by Fadeproof »

if most wanted was coming out on the PS3, that would be the best one by far, but it isnt coming out on that so the best will be the 360, but i am getting it on the XBOX (1) because i am not getting the 360, im getting the PS3...
Racin_Penguin
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Racin_Penguin »

Welp, it should be better on box360 from what I know. I mean, its a BRAND new console and if you consider gameplay and controls and stuff aside from just graphics, box would definetely win. And the graphics will most likely even be better than the PC version IMO. And even though I HATE xbox(big sony fan), it wins it against the ps2 graphic wise. But I like the ps2 controls the best.

Return to “Most Wanted”