Coolest cars you've seen

Discuss your favourite cars, racing or non-racing
RedCarDriver
Drift King
Drift King

Re: Coolest cars you've seen

Post by RedCarDriver »

I see a lot of super-riced cars here too. Though I also see the occasional E46 M3, 350Z / 370Z, S2000, Toyota Soarer, Mercedes somethingorother AMG, Camaro, Challenger, etc. I actually have seen an R34 GT-R around here, but I was too slow to take out the camera (and too stunned), so I didn't take any pictures. Funny; in the past two or three years I've seen an R34 GT-R, an R34 GTT, an R32 GT-R, and an R32 GTS, but never an R33. :? (Haven't seen any Skylines though recently, so the owners are either keeping them in hiding, out of state, or the cars have been seized or something - the latter case would be a real shame though.)

Mostly it boils down to patience. Wait and you'll see something nice eventually.
steelsnake00
Professional
Professional

Post by steelsnake00 »

ElvenAvenger wrote:i got a question, do you guys see any NICELY tuned cars? that actually are not ruined? because all i see is ....well i wont comment.
There's very few "nice" modified cars around here. All I can think of is Badger5's 420bhp S3 and 500bhp Ibiza Cupra locally, though theres a big turbo converted Impreza somewhere nearby. I was in London earlier today and yesterday, and spotted an MTM RS6 (mmmm, 720bhp) and a rather tasty looking S-badged 997 Turbo with bivalve exhausts and HRE wheels.

Also saw my first ever S1000RR (despite I'm almost positive that they're not on sale yet).

Apparently the fastest, most powerful and best handling production superbike in the world. Me wants.
'01 Triumph TT600- Race spec everything
'94 Audi S2 Quattro- Road legal track project
Jacksonapplelover
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Jacksonapplelover »

I've seen a helluva lot of cars...

When I lived in Arizona:

Yellow Lamborghini Murcialago
Black Lamborghini Murcialago
Red Ferrari 550 Barchetta
Red Ferrari Testarossa
Silver Ferrari F430
About eighty Porsche Boxters, too.

When I lived in Colorado:

Silver Aston Martin DB9
Black Aston Martin DB9
Green Lamborghini Gallardo
Blue Noble M15
Black Ferrari F50
Black Ferrari F430
Red '71 Chevrolet Malibu SS
Yellow Dodge Viper

Haven't seen much in Tennessee. Not even 350Zs or Celicas like I did all the time in AZ and CO.
steelsnake00
Professional
Professional

Post by steelsnake00 »

You didn't see a Noble M15 as they never entered production- it was a stillborn concept . You may have seen a Rossion Q1, which is a US-built, rebodied Noble M400. The M15 was consigned to a run of (from memory) 3 cars, all of which are still in the UK- if I remember correctly, one became the basis for the M600 prototype, Lee Noble took the other when he left Noble Automotive and the third one was tested by a number of magazines and TV shows before being placed in storage.
Jacksonapplelover
Ricer
Ricer

There was a place called "Paragon Motorcars" or something like that and they had a ton of exoctics inside...That's where I saw it. It might have just been a kit car but I'm not sure. :P
steelsnake00
Professional
Professional

Post by steelsnake00 »

I bet it's a Rossion Q1- they looks a bit like the M15. But better, IMHO.

Rossion Q1

Noble M15
RedCarDriver
Drift King
Drift King

Post by RedCarDriver »

Huh, that's weird - are those five-bolt wheels on the Rossion? I thought the M12 uses four-bolts like the M14 and M15 (and, of course, M12 == Rossion Q1 mechanically).
steelsnake00
Professional
Professional

Post by steelsnake00 »

The wheels are HRE single-piece forged aftermarket jobies, rather than the Compomotive engineered UK-market wheels. They're standard on the Rossion but are only avaliable in 5-lug, so the hubs were changed- at a guess they're running Porsche, VAG or BMW fitment hubs to allow them to run HRE wheels.

The axels on an M12/M14/M15/M400 are based on those from a Mondeo so 4-lug hubs are commonplace- though many M12's and M400's left the factory with centrelock wheel hubs.
Jacksonapplelover
Ricer
Ricer

You're right...It was a Rossion...

I thought for sure it was an M15. :P
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano HGTE, Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 & Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder. I jizzed myself. :P
Koenigsegg_Rox
Professional
Professional

Post by Koenigsegg_Rox »

Quick piccie dump from Top Gear Live which I recently went to for a second year in a row (hopefully gonna get VIPs for next year). One isn't actually from the show, rather from a dealership I happened to snap a quick pic of as I was passing by with a white E92 M3 sitting right in the front window. There is also the updated "Blue Meanie" Group A SS replica with its full 7.0L twin-screw-supercharged donk and a Ferrari 328 GTS for now, I'll add some more later.

HDT VE Group A SS "Blue Meanie"
http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=8Cr ... h4l5k2TGxc

BMW M3 E92 in dealership

Ferrari 328 GTS
jacoja06
Professional
Professional

Post by jacoja06 »

My best spotto ever!... By a long shot.

I bumped into these while walking through Mayfair in London the other day. Veyron looked awesome... and both the Lambo and SLR had matte paintjobs (Murciélago also had a customized interior).

steelsnake00
Professional
Professional

Post by steelsnake00 »

Is the custom interior sex-toy pink? If so, ew.
jacoja06
Professional
Professional

Post by jacoja06 »

Yes, it was! Pink leather. He/she also decided to paint the rear Lamorghini badge in pink. :cry:
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

WOW!!! Sweet find man!! That's truly epic!! Was that in Perth, or were you somewhere in Europe? 'Cuz I happen to have seen that pink-badged LP640 on Flickr (which I didn't know has a pink interior. WTH is he thinking?!).. Let me show it to you:

jacoja06
Professional
Professional

Post by jacoja06 »

Andre_online wrote:WOW!!! Sweet find man!! That's truly epic!! Was that in Perth, or were you somewhere in Europe? 'Cuz I happen to have seen that pink-badged LP640 on Flickr (which I didn't know has a pink interior. WTH is he thinking?!).. Let me show it to you:

Awesome... that's the same Lambo! I have a few more shots of the cars, too.
It was in (or near) Mayfair in London. Don't think there is even a Veyron in Australia, so I was pretty lucky to bump into these. The cars were likely driven by a Brazilian footballers... because there was a crowd of fans waiting outside of the hotel (which is why the pictures are close-range).

Image Image Image Image Image
steelsnake00
Professional
Professional

Post by steelsnake00 »

Ahh, cars from the UAE. Proof if ever you need it that money cannot buy taste.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

steelsnake00 wrote:Ahh, cars from the UAE. Proof if ever you need it that money cannot buy taste.
Sad, but true.. =D>
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

Like Steel said it's from the UAE so I doubt the car is from a Footballer, but more likely from someone wil more money then taste from the oil business. But then again the average footballer doesn't have clue what good taste is....
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

Yeah from what I saw when I was in London, most of the supercars there have UAE platenumbers. I love when they take Lamborghinis and get a solid chrome paintjob over the entire car and add a bodykit and spoiler because they don't know what else they should do with their cash.
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

Today I went to my local race track/airstrip just to check out some of the planes that were going over my house at all time. Instead of nice planes, I saw something even nicer that I didn't expect at all!

A beautiful Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 (white) going around the track! It was a race version, big spoiler, black racing rims, massively big (and loud!) exhaust and racing interior. That thing is just awesome... I've never seen a car like that so close to me. I was on the main straight, and the driver would pass so close to the barriers that I would just feel a massive "BANG" from the car and a strong wind movement. My ears hurt a bit when it passed right next to me (maybe 1 meter), but I couldn't wait for the lap to finish so I could feel that power again. I imagine how it is inside the car. :D

I also saw one of those Volkswagen vans the Hippies use (very old but well preserved and with a nice painting), a little racing car (so little I'm sure I wouldn't be able to sit inside lol - don't know the brand/model though) and a Lotus that looked like an old F1. Pretty interesting, I must say. I bet that tomorrow I will see even greater cars, because there's going to be a race there, and it's free! I'll try to take my camera this time. :P
Koenigsegg_Rox
Professional
Professional

Post by Koenigsegg_Rox »

Did that Lambo look anything like the Super Trofeo version they made for the 560-4?

http://www.netcarshow.com/lamborghini/2 ... per_02.htm
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

Well I made a mistake there. I didn't see the LP 560, I saw the Gallardo Supperleggera. Shame on me. :oops:

I don't really know how I mistook a Supperleggera for a LP 560. I guess the front confused me, even though the rear is very different from one car to the other. #-o Well it's still a nice thing to see. :)

I'm leaving for the track now. Just took a look at the list of cars that will appear, and I'm amazed, lots of old cars and some supercars too. The races for today (direct translation, not sure about the terms):

14h10 - 14h45 > Classics
14h50 - 15h25 > Modern Classics
15h30 - 16h10 > Competition Classics / Historic
16h15 - 16h30 > Formula 1 (old cars, of course)
15h30 - 16h10 > Competition Classics / Historic (2)
17h20 - 18h00 - Modern Supercars :mrgreen:
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Well, today my brother had a photoshoot assignment with one of his clients, and he drives a GranTurismo S. Humble guy he is, despite his wealth. So humble, in fact, that he couldn't care less about cleaning the colossal amount of bird poops that landed at back of his windscreen and boot door (but he did it anyways, but he wasn't the one who cleaned it I believe).

We left the place in a cab just as he was leaving the factory as well. We kept a close distance for about a few miles before he revved the sh*t outta that Maserati and we got to hear that 4.7-liter machine at its glory. Utterly addictive. :D

Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

I saw so many great cars today that I can't even list them. :mrgreen: But this one made my day, definitely: Ford GT. Here's some pics of that thing... you can see other cars in the background, there was a Gallardo Supperleggera right next to it, a a Ferrari F40, some Porsches, an Audi R8, an Aston Martin V8 Vantage and a Honda NSX.

http://img704.imageshack.us/i/dsc00754f.jpg/
http://img34.imageshack.us/i/dsc00751qw.jpg/
http://img3.imageshack.us/i/dsc00734u.jpg/
http://img9.imageshack.us/i/dsc00726ej.jpg/

Great day at the track, lots of cars racing, old and new, and some planes too. :)

Return to “The Cars”