Is There a way to put all nfsmw´cds in a Dvd??

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
geese howard
Ricer
Ricer

Is There a way to put all nfsmw´cds in a Dvd??

Post by geese howard »

nt
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Rip the entire game, then burn to one DVD.
korge
Peter Ferrell
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Peter Ferrell »

This is probably a noob question, but why would you want a DVD of Most Wanted? :P
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

a single DVD can hold 4.5 GB whereas a normal CD can hold 750 MB

you can still play the game from the DVD, it'll just have all 4 cds condensed into one.
Peter Ferrell
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Peter Ferrell »

Oh... I see... makes you wonder why EA doesn't put the game on a DVD in the first place... :P
hansip87
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by hansip87 »

Don't forget to use Daemon tools or Alcohol 120% to make the image file. But of course when you get it on DVD, You already use the illegal copies (unless if the DVD's is truly and only yours) and need a Loader to bypass the CD check.
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

hansip87 wrote:Don't forget to use Daemon tools or Alcohol 120% to make the image file. But of course when you get it on DVD, You already use the illegal copies (unless if the DVD's is truly and only yours) and need a Loader to bypass the CD check.
Warez discussion is not allowed here. :wink:
korge
geese howard
Ricer
Ricer

Post by geese howard »

my question is for backup purposes.

I dont want to make 4 cd images and burn in a DVD...i want to uncompress the game, like nfshp2, or put in the Cd root zipped, (0compressed, 1 compressed..) if it´s possible....but in the instalation setup asks for another game disk...how to skip it?
Leftos
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Leftos »

Edit the common_filelist.txt and wherever you see something other than 1,1,something in each line (like 2,1,something) that means that that file must be copied into your DVD folder from the respecting CD, and then you change that line in common_filelist to 1,1. It's simple.
I don't use pwned. I use BSODed. It's less cool and harder to say. I know.
geese howard
Ricer
Ricer

Post by geese howard »

Thanks Leftos....you are the man!!!

is there a way to to make an unattended install....skiping serial and directories, like an unattended windows instalation??
Leftos
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Leftos »

You'd have to use Inno Setup or NSIS or whatever you want. I recommend Inno Setup with ISTool.

For ISTool:
You'll have to add your installation of NFS:MW in the Files And Dirs section, and extract ALL registry keys on NFS:MW, and then import them to ISTool. In order to extract the registry keys, you'll need to start Regedit, and look up in your HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE for anything concerning NFS Most Wanted. You'll find some keys in the Software > Electronic Arts section, some in the Software > Microsoft > Windows > CurrentVersion > Uninstall, and I think there's another one in Software > EA something. Once you've extracted them, you can easily import them to the script file in ISTool, and create your own custom installation by tweaking the options.
I don't use pwned. I use BSODed. It's less cool and harder to say. I know.
geese howard
Ricer
Ricer

Post by geese howard »

thanks again...

Return to “Most Wanted”