[NFSMW] Top Speed

Need for Speed Most Wanted competitions, challenges, best times and high scores!
HKSfan
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by HKSfan »

Nah, I said before it MIGHT work for Carrera GT but I never tested.
Sry 4 bad English :mrgreen:
~shawheart~
Stock
Stock

Post by ~shawheart~ »

how bout this??

are they use cheat/trainer or not? but they said that they r not use any cheat/trainer..
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

no trainer yea right there is no way the camaro can break the tires loose at 528 km/h :roll: and for the carrera gt it does not work same for the 911. is there any other cars out there that go as fast as the viper(274) and the ford gt(263 i believe)?
~shawheart~
Stock
Stock

Post by ~shawheart~ »

ok yes the camaro.. that whats i dont believe ( before he post Ford GT with 454Kmh)

but how bout the carreraGT? (before he post with the same car ar 445Kmh (i post in first post)

thanks for your comment.. any idea how to get this speed? is it possible without cheat or trainer...
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

there is that +19 trainer. when you hit the v key it breaks your tires loose at like 150 mph and makes you go 242 mph, but 528km/h is just unreal. who did you get these pics from
HKSfan
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by HKSfan »

max speed with unhexed viper ist ~460, then the revs are in the red zone.
everything above that is unreal.
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

460 km/h ?? is that in drag mode ?? b/c with my maxed viper i can only get to 440 441 km/h
hellkiri
Ricer
Ricer

Post by hellkiri »

I only believe in videos. I think pictures are easy to edit.

So, here is my video:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... ag&pl=true

I made it with Murcielago (ultimates + junkman), drag race number 4 and some changes on Perfomance Setup.
HKSfan
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by HKSfan »

Try Viper(superpro tranny) or Ford GT(stock tranny) with all junkmans, max nitrous on Union & Rockridge, start to boost when you are passing the second car in the S turn
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

well i tried the viper with superpro tranny on union and rockridge and here is what i got :twisted:
Attachments
nfsmw012.jpg
Last edited by darknight788 on 10 May 2006, 22:33, edited 1 time in total.
HKSfan
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by HKSfan »

can u post the speed i cant see the pictures i hate ie
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

the speed in the first pic is 443 km/h and in the second pic it is 442 km/h
HKSfan
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by HKSfan »

yes, maximum i did is also 442. i've seen a shot with 460 but now i come to think of it i think it was fake
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

i wonder if the super pro tranny trick works with any other cars. i would also like to know what is the top speed for the corvette. mine is 239 ultimate+ all junkman parts. for some reason this seems too slow for the vette.
ozzWANTED
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ozzWANTED »

Not Drag TOP Speed with Lamborghini Murcielago - 397kmh.
Only Drag Top Speed with Lamborghini Murcielago - 424kmh.
And if anyone says what he beat the 440kmh line i'm will be absolutely sure what that is the fake, o he has used a trainer.
BR#1, Most Wanted
ozzWANTED
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ozzWANTED »

Here's the photos of my top speed:
And that is the maximum what can reach the hornest player.
Attachments
ozzwantedlamborginimurcielago4.jpg
lamborginimurcielago397kmh3nu.jpg
BR#1, Most Wanted
HKSfan
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by HKSfan »

nice
ozzWANTED wrote:And that is the maximum what can reach the hornest player.
Shall I repeat my advice the fifth time? ...... noooooooo....
ozzWANTED
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ozzWANTED »

HKSfan wrote:nice
ozzWANTED wrote:And that is the maximum what can reach the hornest player.
Shall I repeat my advice the fifth time? ...... noooooooo....
I'ts imposible to raise top speed more, becouse the engine is blows up, and in game ins't so long drag where you can reach that speed, except you use the traffic hack mod. I have done this speed without any mods, in orginal, not modified game version. Tell the car and track name where you can reach that speed.
p.s. sorry for my english.
BR#1, Most Wanted
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

424 km/h is NOT the fastest in drag. try using the ford gt with the stock tranny or the viper with the super pro tranny and you will see. it doesn't have to be that long of a track, anyway i can go 440 km/h in free roam. you just have to use your nos very wisely and set it on +1 or +2 :wink:
HKSfan
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by HKSfan »

Union & Rockridge, memorise traffic, change line before you hit lampposts, boost in the s-turn, use viper or ford gt, set nos to +5.
ozzWANTED
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ozzWANTED »

darknight788 wrote:424 km/h is NOT the fastest in drag. try using the ford gt with the stock tranny or the viper with the super pro tranny and you will see. it doesn't have to be that long of a track, anyway i can go 440 km/h in free roam. you just have to use your nos very wisely and set it on +1 or +2 :wink:
That isn't true. In free-roam maximux is the 397kmh. And If I use nos in this speed, speed does'n rice - max. speed stops on the 397kmh, on other car stops at 387kmh, 389kmh. And it doesn't have any sense at this speed in free-roam - NOS can be set to short and can be long, that's make no sense at the top speed. And you can only beat the 400kmh speed line only in drag races. CHEATER! Shame for you.
BR#1, Most Wanted
HKSfan
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by HKSfan »

please, PLEASE, P-L-E-A-S-E read the whole thread...
anyway, you can discuss whether it makes sense, but that's not the topic.

I won't comment on cheating accusations any more.
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

did you try the ford GT with stock tranny or the Viper with superpro tranny beacuse with those you can go over 400 km/h. READ THIS WHOLE TOPIC. i wonder why everybody thinks we are cheating when you say one of your cars goes faster than their favorite car. to put it this way THE FASTEST CAR IN THE GAME IS THE VIPER 274 mph or 440 km/h, 443km/h in drag. try it for yourself and you will see. i am not lying to you, fastasf didn't believe it either until he tried and now he is a believer :)
fasttasf
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

track time

Post by fasttasf »

Well, as I said, I tried the Viper with the super pro transmission on Industrial & Bristol. Although the Viper's top speed is way beyond 242mph, there is no way you can have an average speed of 200 and a top speed of 274 with a Viper on this track (although my average speed is 196 in a different car), there is simply not enough NOS. That led me come back to your original message, and I realised that you did mention (below) that you NOSed it, I am not sure whether you mean the endless nos you get from trainers. AGAIN, I would like to make it clear that I am not interested in how fast you can go with hexed cars or endless nos. By the way, my best time is 1:41:68 now, if you think you can beat it, let me know, I'll challenge you online (but remember, you will be on my "BLACK LIST" if you cheat).

darknight788 wrote:well i spent about half an hour racing industrial & Bristol until i finally got perfection without hitting anything. i did nos it at the very end and i always have my nos 3+ so thats why i was going so fast. i would love to race online the only problem is i have dialup and it is really slow :oops:
QX6850
4GB DDR2 PC8500
2 GEFORCE 8800GTX SLI
X-Fi Extreme Gamer
1000Watt PSU
fasttasf
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by fasttasf »

Some thoughts about the cars in NFS:MW, Merc SLR is a poser, avoid; Lambos are all too slow, and I don't like the handling (supposed to be good? not for me) or soundtrack of the engines either. The porche Turbo GT2 that you get after completing the challenge series is the biggest disappointment so far. I was expecting a really good car, but it isn't, and worst of all, after unlocking this car you still cannot buy it in career mode! What's more? Aston Martin is the worst handling car of all, avoid.
QX6850
4GB DDR2 PC8500
2 GEFORCE 8800GTX SLI
X-Fi Extreme Gamer
1000Watt PSU

Return to “Competitions”