Chrstmas Brings Out the Worst in People

Serious discussions on matters not covered by other boards. The un-serious type of users should refer to the Can of Spam.
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Chrstmas Brings Out the Worst in People

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Yesterday my mom and I were going over to BestBuy... so close to Christmas? Good luck finding any parking. It took literally about 10 minutes to finally get in a space, but the whole time my mom was just in a really pissy mood about the whole thing and she called one chick a booboo for not oving her car out of a space fast enough.

The day after Thanksgiving, where I live, the Mall opened at 2 in the morning, and from what I've heard it was totally insane; riots, people getting trampled, and what-not. And what's with Christmas in July, don't we get enough of it in November/December? One radio station here was playing all Christmas music all the time like a wekk before Thanksgiving. WTF is up with that?? It's like some kind of weird virus or something... :?
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

At a mall near where I live, a guy got shot because of a parking space. Another mall, two guys took an old ladys Xbox 360. Its crazy.
korge
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Old lady, with Xbox? Doesn't make any sense eh? No wonder the guys stole it... :lol:
Dragster
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dragster »

Maybe the old lady has someone younger to give it to. :?

I didn't see anything chaotic yet... Last year I saw a smaller riot, it was funny in a way :lol:
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Re: Chrstmas Brings Out the Worst in People

Post by ^Sparco^ »

xHaZxMaTx wrote:And what's with Christmas in July, don't we get enough of it in November/December? One radio station here was playing all Christmas music all the time like a wekk before Thanksgiving. WTF is up with that?? It's like some kind of weird virus or something... :?
Yeah each year the Christmas season begins earlier.

In a commercial center near my home (Carrefour) they installed the Christmas lights on the mid October :roll:
envee
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by envee »

I havent really read what is this post about but I saw the word christmas , so I must inform you all-- --->>> I HATE CHRISTMAS.. <<<--- --
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Well if you read the whole thread, you'll probably hate it even more.
Stereo
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Stereo »

There's no riots in New Hampshire... It's a peaceful state in the USA. :D
Jopuma
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Jopuma »

I've never seen any of that before. Christmas here doesn't get hecktic.
Cpt.Razkit
Professional
Professional

Post by Cpt.Razkit »

I dont really do much "shopping" in stores anymore, I just go to places like Best Buy or Circut City etc. to look at things i want hands on instead of looking at pictures from newegg.... :D
Jopuma
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Jopuma »

I don't go to stores much anymore. I just go shop online.
Pabl0z
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Pabl0z »

No riots here.
We like to shop peacefully :).
If you can't get a parking space at the store's/mall's parking lot you just park somewhere else and walk from there!
Geez...
lol wut
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

same here. no violent Christmases.
James31278
Banned

Post by James31278 »

korge wrote:At a mall near where I live, a guy got shot because of a parking space. Another mall, two guys took an old ladys Xbox 360. Its crazy.
That is why I will never go to Atlanta, well one of the reasons. One of the most dangerous cities and atlanta has lack of decency issues. Three being a white guy in a mostly black very dangerous city ain't a good idea.
D. Jazz
Banned

Post by D. Jazz »

Something i thought i mite add.....If christmas brings out the worst in people, i would not wanna be in the same time zone as James.....

lol.....j/k br0, no need to be concerning'
James31278
Banned

Post by James31278 »

D. Jazz wrote:Something i thought i mite add.....If christmas brings out the worst in people, i would not wanna be in the same time zone as James.....

lol.....j/k br0, no need to be concerning'
You not being in the same timezone as I, that works perfectly fine for me. :lol:
You're not even in the same country as I am so I'm definitely glad about that. :P
envee
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by envee »

Pabl0z wrote:No riots here.
If you can't get a parking space at the store's/mall's parking lot you just park somewhere else and walk from there!
Geez...
no offence Pauli but the Finnish become pretty restless when they come here before X-Mas , but then again so does everyone else , guess its smt in the air or smt..
P.S ones more >>HATE CHRISTMAS<<
Fadeproof
Professional
Professional

Post by Fadeproof »

Dragster wrote:Maybe the old lady has someone younger to give it to. :?

I didn't see anything chaotic yet... Last year I saw a smaller riot, it was funny in a way :lol:
maybe the old lady should have given it to me...anyway..... looks like im gonna have to bash me 2 guys and steal their xbox 360...... (the 2 who stole the old ladys one).
Jopuma
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Jopuma »

Usually people get all stupid like that because they either don't want to buy gifts. Are too late to the store to have the gifts on time. etc.
Pabl0z
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Pabl0z »

envee wrote:
Pabl0z wrote:No riots here.
Geez...
no offence Pauli but the Finnish become pretty restless when they come here before X-Mas , but then again so does everyone else , guess its smt in the air or smt..
P.S ones more >>HATE CHRISTMAS<<
Probably because every finn that goes to Estonia is drunk as hell :lol:.
I just came from shopping in downtown Helsinki and there was nothing restless going on :).
lol wut
Felixkissa
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Felixkissa »

Well maybe the shopping isn't restless but when the holidays start ppl die at home. Suicides and even whole families have been killed by a family member in past if I remember correctly.
Not in big numbers, but still ppl die.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

you guys dont even know the true meaning of christmas, if thats whats happening.
Its not about shopping, and people killing because parking spaces, its about celebrating the birth of christ. if shopping is so bad, why go?
saying you hate christmas is basicly saying: "i dont care about anything Jesus did for us" :roll: at xmas h8ers!
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Fishwhiz wrote:you guys dont even know the true meaning of christmas, if thats whats happening.
Its not about shopping, and people killing because parking spaces, its about celebrating the birth of christ. if shopping is so bad, why go?
saying you hate christmas is basicly saying: "i dont care about anything Jesus did for us" :roll: at xmas h8ers!
Someone had better lock this thread before Jopuma gets in here.
korge
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

i agree. lock it!
Jopuma
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Jopuma »

korge wrote:Someone had better lock this thread before Jopuma gets in here.
Too bad dude. I'm already here. :lol:

But anyway I'm not going to say anything knowing that I'll just be flamed and made fun of just like what usually happens when I post something religious. :x

Return to “General Discussion”