Reputation Points

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Underground 2.
Be sure to search first!
ogo
Ricer
Ricer

Reputation Points

Post by ogo »

Hi everyone,

I did a search but I couldn't find the answer to this one, so excuse my ignorance ...

I was wondering how many reputation points you get / lose for various things? I know about the challenges because the points get listed with the rules of the challenge, but I wasn't sure about Duels and any other ways your points can change....
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

If I'm not wrong your reputation points are increased a 10% when you win a duel, and they decrease a 10% when you lose.

The admin might confirm this...
master m
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by master m »

I thought you got 100 points for a win and 10% decrease of your current points with a lose.
Sparx
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Sparx »

Im new so any conformation on this would be nice for me also
Burnie
Ricer
Ricer
Location: Beijing, China, Asia, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe 4.3

Post by Burnie »

just an opinion, but I think the 100 points for a win, 10% loss for a lose makes the most sense. I mean, it would be unfair if people got 10% for wins because the more rep you go, the more you get when you win, yes?
jeffr
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by jeffr »

There are two types of rep points. The ones you see on the screen only add or subtract from your NOS supply. In the races, depending on the margin you win by, you and win 0, 100, 200, or 300 points. At the start of each stage, the number of rep points you have so far determines the number of sponsors you can choose from (up to 5). For each sponsor you get a different set of sponsor races, and a slight difference in the money you win.
Felixkissa
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Felixkissa »

I think this is about the SR2 reputation points :wink:

I'd like to know this also.
WhereIsTheNsx
Drift King
Drift King

Post by WhereIsTheNsx »

add me on the list of people who would like to kno, cuz i just lost my first duel i think

Return to “Help & Support”