Where is NFSUnlimited going... (?)

Post everything you want the webmasters to know to make the site better.
SP4RCO
Valued Member
Valued Member

Re: Where is NFSUnlimited going... (?)

Post by SP4RCO »

I might be drunk, but I think Korge is right........... NOW.

site isn't the same, or maybe WE are not the same :D

IMO, 2004-2005 were the BEST times. That blue design, the phpbb2, the SRChallenges... 8)
Still rolling my eyes :roll:
TS-X
Drift King
Drift King

Post by TS-X »

After all this i can only say... site is going well but i remember better and more competetive days of showroom.
krist
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by krist »

What i want is the site to be like it was in Underground 1 days, back when the site wasn't as popular and everything was still new.
And when UrQuattro and Sparco were active in the showroms, they made awsome cars.
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

Post by baumaxx1 »

I'm seeing a lot of interesting styles popping up, but it would be cool if the tuning was at a highly professional standard reflecting tuning culture... I see many good examples, but just as many average ones that look thrown together.
- Rx7 -
Drift King
Drift King

Post by - Rx7 - »

I think the ultimate faliure of ProStreet has let down the showroom, maybe try encouraging people back into the underground series? Yes the tuning abilities aren't as great as prostreet, however they are more practical.
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

Post by baumaxx1 »

I think time is Prostreet's biggest problem... it takes too long. If you could use the mouse and it just ran smoothly, it would be so much easier to make cars.
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

I honestly think y'all need to give Bojan a little more respect. It takes alot more work than you would think to make a website, let alone keep it running smoothly. Especially when you start getting into gaming sites. Granted, I'll admit I've been abusing my obligations as NFSUnleashed's owner, (I blame time :lol:) even if I had been putting all my spare time into it like I was when it first started, it's EXTREMELY hard. Even just knowing how to write the pages is like having to know 3 other languages. Plus you have to know people and ways to get users, and keep everything updated.

Kudos to Bojan... :P
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

Post by baumaxx1 »

He's doing a good job IMO... SR challenge has really made things interesting.... just think there should be a recent duel winners area to put the competition back into duels and thus get more competitive cars. Also... the random car picture back in the days of SR2 was great... really gave everyone a fair go.
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

The problem isnt Bojan and this site. Its the lack of interest and community support.

This site needs a new overhaul and some more openess to visitors. When I see the main page, Im turned off completely. I only stay because of the the forum but newcomers wont stay if the main page sucks.

There isnt enough push behind the showroom project either. When I see this site, I just think its some kind of blue NFS fan site. Nothing really pushes the feature of the SR. Once Bojan does do this, you will see more people sticking around rather than just leaving.
korge

Return to “Comments & Suggestions”