Question for Koffy, or anyone who knows about hex-editing

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Wanted.
Be sure to search first!
vanguard
Ricer
Ricer

Question for Koffy, or anyone who knows about hex-editing

Post by vanguard »

I missed vic's toyota supra, and i don't have a save file prior to racing vic. So I am asking for Vic's car's car code number so I hex edit it in the save file. I read Koffy's faq on hex editing, but it doesn't have blacklist driver's car. Koffy wrote in his faq "For info about how to get the blacklist members cars in your garage check here," but he didn't provide a link. If anyone knows what site he is referring to, please put it here so I figure it out. Thanks!

edit: actually what would be much better is that if someone knew where in the hex address the "toggle values" for each blacklist driver is located. it would trick the game into thinking i haven't raced vic yet, so I could race him again to obtain his pink slip.
spectre01
Drift King
Drift King

Post by spectre01 »

a black list car just a "bouns car" in quick race, simple, use supra's hex code, at the end, add "08" before do the search, the you will find the data for "bouns car", then just find the car's tuning slot number, and copy it to a stock supra's tuning block (you must own this car), then you get a rivil's car :)
harmv1234
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by harmv1234 »

here try this link that i found on this forum... :)

http://forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewtopic.php?t=10657

it is the Hex Editor thingy
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

@ vanguard: thanks for letting me know I missed that link, I will add it to the guide. :D

Return to “Help & Support”