Something freaky that's happened to you.

Serious discussions on matters not covered by other boards. The un-serious type of users should refer to the Can of Spam.
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Something freaky that's happened to you.

Post by Carcrazy »

Name something freaky that happened to you recently.

Well for me, it would be that I was moving my sister's car around to the front of the house, when as soon as I parked it one of those new State Troopers in a charger came up and drove by... I could tell he saw my face and was about to cut his lights on... but then he got a call in on his radio!!! Thank god for my wild friends doing shiznit again! :twisted:

I almost pissed my pants! :lol: :lol:

Hint: 13Yr old kid, driving at 9:00 o'clock at night w/o adult supervision or a licence. = I get screwed and don't get my licence till I'm 21.
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

Almost get hung making a electric installation.
I was putting the cables but then suddenly one of them was on my neck and i started to loose balance on my chair, thank god that I could get the cables off of my neck... :(
Jopuma
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Jopuma »

I think there was a thread for something like this already, but I'm too lazy to look.
McLaren_dude
Drift King
Drift King
Location: in my chair, looking at a screen, probably playing something

Post by McLaren_dude »

i ripped open my leg to the bone doing a bike trick that went totaly wrong, i wish i had some photos.

it was bloody, blooooody
Jopuma
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Jopuma »

McLaren_dude wrote:i ripped open my leg to the bone doing a bike trick that went totaly wrong, i wish i had some photos.

it was bloody, blooooody
Not like we'd want to see inside your ripped open leg. The photos would probably get removed for inappropriate content.
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

Not sure if this counts as freaky or just downright lucky...

Anyway, a couple of months ago I had to visit a customer site in Chichester (I think it was - or some other little Sussex town, can't remember exactly). Pulled into a public car park, reversed into a space, watching the rearview mirror, could see a row of concrete bollards quite a way behind me.

Suddenly, the car came to a dead stop. "Oh dear" (or words to similar effect :lol:), I thought - "those bollards were closer than I thought". So out I get, and find there are in fact another row of concrete bollards in front of the row I could see in the mirror, and I'd made contact. "Oh dear" I thought again, and moved the car forward in order to investigate the damage.

Concrete bollard was cracked across the middle. Examined the rear bumper - some of the dirt had rubbed off where I'd made contact, but there was not even a mark in the paint on the bumper, let alone a dent!
Tuners Rock
New Age Fanboi
New Age Fanboi

Post by Tuners Rock »

McLaren_dude wrote:i ripped open my leg to the bone doing a bike trick that went totaly wrong, i wish i had some photos.

it was bloody, blooooody
hmmmmm, that sounds like that person on scarred, everything you just said was the same as his, are you him, or did the same thing happen to you? pretty awkward you have the same incident and it aired yesterday :?

well, i was playing San Andreas with my cousin, then we heard and felt this big bang upstairs, and when we went up there nothing was messed up :shock:
McLaren_dude
Drift King
Drift King

Post by McLaren_dude »

which one that one kid that fell on the rail and it opened up his leg, that was nasty.

it wasnt like that for me, it just cut it deep ,it hurt
weedman173
Professional
Professional

Post by weedman173 »

I don't know if either of these thing classify as freaky, but I'll mention them anyways.

Once when I was younger, I put my thumb in a lightbulb socket and got electrocuted.

Another incident, it happened last month, I pulled a plug out of a outlet in my room and one of the prongs was left in the outlet. I acted before I thought what would happen and just grabbed the prong and got electrocuted.
McLaren_dude
Drift King
Drift King

Post by McLaren_dude »

ouch
Black Fire
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Black Fire »

My Friend was hit and killed by a train a couple of months ago...
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Thread Title wrote:Something freaky that's happened to you.
You are not your friend, and that's not freaky, that just sucks.
Black Fire
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Black Fire »

Fine here, When I move my big toe out too far by bone that connects to my big toe starts popping out and it really hurts.
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

Black Fire wrote:My Friend was hit and killed by a train a couple of months ago...
I'm sorry. It would be freaky if you saw it though. :?
Black Fire
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Black Fire »

I'm glad I didn't :p anyways...
RSZETEC
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by RSZETEC »

Dunno if it counts as freaky but the other day i found out why 195/45/15 tyres are useless in the wet, totally sideways goin round a corner

had a traffic car follow me for about 5 miles, and he was following me cos i was taking a totally random route in circles to see if he was. was freaky becuase i had more or less jst passed my test and the police are pulling over a lot of cars with the street racer look round here just to try and find problems with them so they car confiscate the car. thank god all my modifications are declared :roll:

dunno theres probably more but i cant be bothered thinkin of them
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

i used a french restroom.

and i think i made a topic like this once.
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Did you use the bidet? :P
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

im not quite sure what a bidet is but im sure i used it. it was a creepy experience, the lights turned out on me after about 10 seconds.
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Bidet
Wikipedia wrote:A bidet is a low-mounted plumbing fixture or type of sink intended for washing the external genitalia and the anus.
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

ROFL! That would be freaky.

On another note, my computer chewed me out for cussing at it with speech recignition. :shock:
McLaren_dude
Drift King
Drift King

Post by McLaren_dude »

broke my pinkie today, instead of it being syraight, it leans a little to the left and does a cracking sound when i close my hand, and it hurts
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

Shouldn't you have a cast or a splint on it?
MasterGT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by MasterGT »

weedman173 wrote:I don't know if either of these thing classify as freaky, but I'll mention them anyways.

Once when I was younger, I put my thumb in a lightbulb socket and got electrocuted.

Another incident, it happened last month, I pulled a plug out of a outlet in my room and one of the prongs was left in the outlet. I acted before I thought what would happen and just grabbed the prong and got electrocuted.
Apparently you don't need to
become an electrcian.

This didn't happen to me,but to someone I know. He was in bed one time,and he said he heard voices in the living room when no one was there. :shock:
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Two things

1. When I was little, apparently I feel on a glass table and I cut my lip really badly that I needed surgery. Even now, there are small remains of a scar. I said apparently because I honestly do not remember this (must have been really young) but my parents told me about it.

2. I got electrocuted. In Romania, one of my grandparents' fridge didn't have any grounding and it had this metal part which always has electricity running through it. If course, I just had to touch it. Pretty strange sensation. During the process, it actually feels good...like many vibrations running through your body but after...it leaves an discomforting sensation.

Probably more messed up things happened but these two are the only ones I remember.

Return to “General Discussion”