FINALLY beat it!

2009 Need for Speed SHIFT
zedex
Drift King
Drift King

FINALLY beat it!

Post by zedex »

well sort of...

Haven't done any of the Tier 3 or 4 events at all... and it was long (5 laps x 4/5 races series on high tier cars with 16 car-nage) but I managed to beat the world tour and unlock that M3 GT2 and BOY that thing drives SOOO WELL!!

However, the bigger achievement was winning that Bugatti race... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sN_LulCHZ0
I'll be re-doing it just for the "clean lap" star *which imho don't go with nurburgring...* and after that, I'll NEVER EVER drive a veyron EVER again... I HATE THAT CAR! except for manufacturer events *sigh*
TSX
Ricer
Ricer

Re: FINALLY beat it!

Post by TSX »

Yeh that Veyron race is haaaaaard. You are placed in the middle of the 16 cars pack, and after 50m there is big left curve. Not touching anything in that curve is impossible. Not to talk about how hard Veyron is to control, the power is just immense, and you need to be very careful with throttle, hit it too soon and away you go - crashing eighter walls or one of other cars - its gonna end in huge accident. Now keep in mind how many corners Norschleife has, and how long does it takes to lap it. Its very frustrating all together. Even more if frames drop rapidly once there are many cars on the screen - witch 10 veyrons in front of you is!
raz3r
Ricer
Ricer

Post by raz3r »

So you need to win the world tour to unlock M3 GT2?
WCG 2006-2007 Italy Winner, Top16 @ WCG GF 2007 Seattle
Shift Online Nick: eQuiDxRazer
zedex
Drift King
Drift King

Post by zedex »

raz3r wrote:So you need to win the world tour to unlock M3 GT2?
yep... but it's VERY rewarding!
it's my favorite car so far! the handling is just phenomenal!!

although half is because the car isn't as fast as zonda R or the MC12
so you have a MUCH better reaction

PS: UGH why is that video STILL processing?!? it's been already 10 hours!
arabnight
Drift King
Drift King

Post by arabnight »

PS: UGH why is that video STILL processing?!? it's been already 10 hours![/quote]

it says it hasn't but it played the whole clip so..yah.
But it cant play the world tour without beatting everything before it even if i dont get every star its ok but aslong as i get like one or 2 stars off the main count then im happy. but its hard for me to move that far ahead before completing everything.

Return to “SHIFT”