New World Beta This Weekend

Need for Speed World Online News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

New World Beta This Weekend

Post by Bojan »

A new beta of Need for Speed World will be on this weekend, specifically from Friday, May 14th, 16:00 GMT till Monday, May 16th, 07:00 GMT. Everybody who had a chance to participate in the last beta (April 7th - 14th) will have a chance to play in this beta along with 20000 new people.
All features from the client test in the beginning of May will be available in the upcoming beta. Release notes are available here.
If you didn't participate in the client test, be sure to uninstall the NFS World client completely. A new client is available for download at world.needforspeed.com.

See you in game this weekend!
bloke12
Ricer
Ricer

Re: New World Beta This Weekend

Post by bloke12 »

i can honestly say that the new beta testing quickly lost its luster, coming from me personally, idk about everyone else that has the chance the play it, but it just doesnt seem too... fun, they should have opened more places and given more tracks than just three, this is just coming from me.
zedex
Drift King
Drift King

Post by zedex »

I JUST got an e-mail about the Beta...

way to go... a few hours before it closes...

I won't bother with it at all >.>
jayson74
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by jayson74 »

I also got an email late about the game. Played it for 20 minutes and got bored of it. I know the game isn't finished so I don't want to be too critical of it. The city so far, looked pretty decent though.
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

I didn't even get an email for this beta, but I was able to login and play nonetheless.

Didn't play too much this time, it's becoming a bit boring, the new cars are just Tier 1 and leveling up with only 3 different events is too boring. Also the game crashed and lagged more, which killed some of my entusiasm. I need to see the rest of the city and get a taste of more cars.
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ElvenAvenger »

Hydro_PT wrote:I didn't even get an email for this beta, but I was able to login and play nonetheless.

Didn't play too much this time, it's becoming a bit boring, the new cars are just Tier 1 and leveling up with only 3 different events is too boring. Also the game crashed and lagged more, which killed some of my entusiasm. I need to see the rest of the city and get a taste of more cars.
stability of NFSW went down the toilet with new beta build...so i didnt play too much. i only got to drive Silvia out of 4 new cars, too. :(
petervinsly
Stock
Stock

Post by petervinsly »

I got couple of last Sunday night this one, I played many time, Its very nice version and with quality, I played around 20 minute . Its having a very nice all the car facility if you have to know the cheat code so you can easily finished this stage.

Return to “News”