Halloween Community Event Winners

Need for Speed World Online News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Halloween Community Event Winners

Post by Bojan »

From the official site:

First place SLITCHI (2:20:855) who wins the Nvidia GeForce GT 240 video card.
Second place SKILLSKOPSTER (2:21:031) who wins a NFS apparel prize pack.
Third place ISCREAM (2:21:339) who also wins a NFS apparel prize pack.

Congrats to all!
Official leaderboards
grnkjr0
Ricer
Ricer

Re: Halloween Community Event Winners

Post by grnkjr0 »

Congratulations to Slitch =D>

Great to see that they decided to exclude the obvious cheaters - wish they had done that in the NFS Shift Youtube Hot Lap challenge as well.

Poul
rcgldr
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: Halloween Community Event Winners

Post by rcgldr »

There may be an issue in NFS World and run times. I'm not sure if this affects both single player mode as well as multi-player mode. It's possible that the game clock is being slowed down so the recorded times are better. There could also be a sensitivity to a players PC that affects actual in game performance, similar to the issue with NFS Shift (faster PC's get faster times until fps gets to 60 or higher). I recall seeing this mentioned in some chat and now there's a thread at ea forums (link below). I don't do multiplayer myself (controller issue), but wondering if anyone here plays NFS World to notice this effect. Link to a thread about this at ea forums:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/3687626.page

It's not clear what the issue is, other than comments I read, and an usually large disparity in top times at some tracks. I'd like to see some videos of runs done close to these record times so the on screen clock can be compared to real elapsed time.

Return to “News”