Save games???

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Underground 2.
Be sure to search first!
l 3o5 l
Ricer
Ricer

Save games???

Post by l 3o5 l »

Hey i want to download the savegame that unlocks everything. I clicked it saved it and it downloaded and then brought me to a screen that list all the magazine covers and dvd covers. How do I get the info i downloaded onto my PC game? Thanks in advance
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

i think you extract all the files into C:\Documents and Settings<i><u>User Name</u></i>\Local Settings\Application Data\NFS Underground 2\

make sure to keep the subfolders and directory structure intact...
l 3o5 l
Ricer
Ricer

Post by l 3o5 l »

Yeah but like do all the part appear on the profile i already have or do i make a new one?
isues
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by isues »

if i remember correctly it overides wathever profile u hav in there,so make a backup of ur old profile,
:twisted:
DArgo
Drift King
Drift King

Post by DArgo »

No It doesn't :? It adds it as a new profile.
l 3o5 l
Ricer
Ricer

Post by l 3o5 l »

What's the name of it cuz when i start the game up it just loads my old profile? do i have to go to load profile and it will be there?
DArgo
Drift King
Drift King

Post by DArgo »

You should only paste the files from the folder 'NFSU2 Unlocker,everything unlocked' to the folder prince1142003 told you about. After that a profile named DemptD should apear bellow yours.
l 3o5 l
Ricer
Ricer

Post by l 3o5 l »

I did that and nothing sry guys for fusterating you but can you give me a walk through of everything I don't know what im doing wrong.. This is the file that i saved it to and doesnt work C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\NFSU2 Unlocker\NFSU2 Unlocker,everything unlocked

O don't no how to get it to the local one or whatever it is that prince posted
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

ok, here's what you do

1. Download the zip

2. There will be a file in the ZIP called DemptD. Extract this into C:\Documents and Settings\<i><u>User Name</u></i>\Local Settings\Application Data\NFS Underground 2\DemptD (you may need to create the folder).....

3. Now navigate to that folder using Windows Explorer, and make sure there's only one file in there called DemptD and make sure that there are no subfolders.

4. i can't remember if that ZIP comes with the DVD covers, but if it does, you need to extract those too into DemptD.... but remember to keep the directory structure, becuz if the ZIP has the DVD covers and Magazine covers, it'll sure have a directory structure with subfolders and all

after you're done, start the game, and at the screen where you select your profile, DemptD should appear if you've done everything correctly.
DArgo
Drift King
Drift King

Post by DArgo »

Basicly there's a folder called 'NFSU2 Unlocker,everything unlocked' in the ZIP.Extract the folder and copy everything that's in there(19 other folders and one file which you don't actually need).Copy only the folders in 'NFSU2 Unlocker,everything unlocked' not the whole folder but only the folders inside It.Then go to Tools>Folder Options in the View section check the 'show hidden files and folders' option and click OK. Now you'll be able to see the Local Settings folder.
Paste the folders you copyed in C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\Local Settings\Application Data\NFS Underground 2\

Return to “Help & Support”