graphic problem en NFSU2 :S

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Underground 2.
Be sure to search first!
w00d-clutch
Stock
Stock

graphic problem en NFSU2 :S

Post by w00d-clutch »

Hi dogs, my problem is the next:

a friend mine told me when he makes a spray show on his car, some really nice gases flow and you can see them, so I tried to do that, I set the maxium performance in my game so I can see those gases. when i put the maxium performanse, the fps was fine, my game was running perfect, but some very ugly black squares apeared and that make me very sad :S

i don't know if i cam post some pics a take with that problem :S

just in case: my computer is a Pentium IV 2.6 gHz; almost 800 Mb in memory RAM, video card is a nVidia GEFORCE 4 MX 440 with AGP8X

thanks, that's all folks

PS: sorry about my english :D
Stereo
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Stereo »

The MX440 is worse than the Geforce 2 GTS... You should try to update NFSU2 to teh lastest verison...
w00d-clutch
Stock
Stock

Post by w00d-clutch »

so.... I should download the patch to actualize my nfsu2? or download the latest drivers of my video card? or both?

PS: can I post the pics to show you how it looks?

thanks
w00d-clutch
Stock
Stock

Post by w00d-clutch »

I tried to actualize the drivers of my video card, i did it, and now i can't enter to the game, it says sompetring about speed2.exe has maken mistakes w/e...

my life as a racer has over :S
vellu
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by vellu »

Post a pic here, that's quite alright.

Geforce 4 MX cards however are quite inferior by todays standards. They are actually tuned GF2 cards, that do not support current DX9 effects. That might be the reason for poor looking effects.

Return to “Help & Support”