PC Racing Wheel for XBox?

2004 Need for Speed Underground 2
Myth2k7
Stock
Stock

PC Racing Wheel for XBox?

Post by Myth2k7 »

Now, im aware of the fact that there is a USB To XBox converter that allows you to connect mice, keyboards, and other things to your XBox. Now heres a question.

What say you have a PC Racing wheel that connects via USB. If you connected the wheel to your xbox, would it work?

So basically the question is this. Does anyone whos tried using a PC Racing Wheel on XBox know whether or not this can be done?

I have a Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback USB, and i would be less than excited about buying a wheel made just for XBox, so i was wondering if it could be done.
master m
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by master m »

Welcome to the forum.

Why don't you just connect it to your XBOX. Then you'll see if it will work
Myth2k7
Stock
Stock

Post by Myth2k7 »

No adapter to connect it. I was gonna buy one, but if its not gonna work, well i can just save the $10 ya know. Thats why i asked.
jemc
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by jemc »

how do you know it's not going to work if you didn't try? ;)
master m
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by master m »

Myth2k7 wrote:No adapter to connect it. I was gonna buy one, but if its not gonna work, well i can just save the $10 ya know. Thats why i asked.
Just buy it, but keep the reciept when you pay for it. And if it doesn't work, just return it. Or ask in the store if it will work.
Cpt.Razkit
Professional
Professional

Post by Cpt.Razkit »

i tried the same thing with a sterring wheel and the ps2, since it has usb ports in the front, and it didnt work. I have heard of adapters that you can use to play on either consoles and pc and they work. but i have never tried, so tell me if it works because i want to use a steering wheel for forza with my current steering wheel... :wink:
mohsan1988
Drift King
Drift King

Post by mohsan1988 »

I think it may work because it's made by microsoft.... you can run things like applications on your Xbox....

It should work! Buy it, and if by any chance, it doesn't work, return it.
(If they say it's open and they can't take it back, say it was faulty)

Return to “Underground 2”