NFSU2 PS2 Online Gameplay

2004 Need for Speed Underground 2
crazzieegee
Stock
Stock

NFSU2 PS2 Online Gameplay

Post by crazzieegee »

Hi all,

I was pretty shocked when i tryed playing NFSU2 online, Theres no News section, nothings ever displayed there, theres no tornaments, events or nothing. Im shocked that theres only 42 people in the whole world playing NFSU2 online.

I also got o EA Games to check the rankings and my names not on there, i check the rankings on the PS2 and check them @ EA games and they dont match. I made sure the drop down box onthe PC was on PS2 and it still wernt there.

Am i connected to the wrong NFSU2 server on my PS2 is there a way to get past all this? any Updates?

Thanx

jAMES
NFS_ZawyeR
Drift King
Drift King

Post by NFS_ZawyeR »

maybe most peolpe has got tired of NFSU2 :roll:
ViperGT
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ViperGT »

Well I've gotten online to play a few times and only 19 people were online and you can't use the EAgames ranking board to check your rankings it's not a very good place to go so no you're not connected to the wrong server it's just a *perk* of the game. just race have fun and hope you're good enough to make the monthly leader board ;)
crazzieegee
Stock
Stock

Post by crazzieegee »

Its pretty poor, im on there now if you wanna race.

Name: Craigje3

Create a Game and ill join
ViperGT
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ViperGT »

Ok I'll see you in a sec alright

see if you can find my name cause I can't seem to find yours mine is ZTuner
Bauke777
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Bauke777 »

I still think it's a shame that all communities (pc, ps2, xbox, ...) and US/EU versions are separated from eachother. Of course, in NFSU1 PS2 users had to face cheaters on pc, but there were always so many games created, u'd have trouble choosing which one to join. Even a year after the release NA Central and a couple of other rooms were always full! In NFSU2 I'm always glad if there is a game created at all. Unfortunately 60% is Outer Ring... Still can't see the fun in that track, but that's a whole diff discussion... :?

Return to “Underground 2”