=i need details about diff. parts in dyno ..=

Discuss editing Need for Speed Underground 2.
free4eveeer
Stock
Stock

=i need details about diff. parts in dyno ..=

Post by free4eveeer »

hey guyz , after reading many many of ur posts in this forum i figured out some thing that made my cars better , but no very good though ... i have : rx-7 , 240sx , mustang , corolla and audi tt . there are some things in the dyno that i still dont understand , like for instance : does suspention and aerdynamics and tires affect dyno numbers ? . and what's meant by up & downforce and what's difference they make ? and tyres & brake bias makes what diff. ? ,and also about drivetrain , when i shift bar to top speed and when to acceleration , and when i let gears overlap or be apart from each other , and about ecu , and most important about shocks,springs,swaybars and steering ratio --> what does they mean exactly and what's difference between front and rear . guyz i dont need complicated explanation.. i just need simple one , like sway bar when soft , ... happens . plz guyz this is so important and i really wish u can help me plz asap . thnx
Dragster
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dragster »

free4eveeer
Stock
Stock

Post by free4eveeer »

yeah i read it before , all that i know . but it explain things in general like : stiff all suspension settings , and maximum height , there's no detail here about springs and their use and also shocks and sway bars and steering ratio and brake bias and tyres and aerodynamics , and what change does each of them make ?? i figured out the drivetrain i get each gear (except the last) to all left , and in ecu and turbo all to mid and high range , this gave me better performance in my cars , but i'm sure there's better . also i'm still confused about suspension and aero and tyres . plz help me and don't ignore my post plzz...

Return to “Editing”