Astra HPC chop comp.

Everything that has to do with art goes into this board. Post your creations and hear what other people have to say about it!
master m
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by master m »

S2000_Skyline12 wrote:when can we get the comp started
:roll: Read the first post on page 1 :roll:
Janx14
Professional
Professional

Post by Janx14 »

i thought it IS thursday :|

btw how's my sig :D
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Janx14 wrote: btw how's my sig :D
Its great.
korge
Pooty Tang
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Pooty Tang »

korge wrote: You are forgetting the fact that this is not a Photoshop forum and most members here are not great at using the program
then why the hell do you guys dush out so much critisism. you have barely done anything to yours and you obviously dont know much about cars that exhausts can clear come out from any part of the car clearly deomstrated in stupid ricey car shows al over the world
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Pooty Tang wrote:
korge wrote: You are forgetting the fact that this is not a Photoshop forum and most members here are not great at using the program
then why the hell do you guys dush out so much critisism. you have barely done anything to yours and you obviously dont know much about cars that exhausts can clear come out from any part of the car clearly deomstrated in stupid ricey car shows al over the world
Can't handle the fact your car isn't great, ehh? Grow up. Its just a picture.
korge
D
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by D »

hey Prophet, u seem to be a pro at this kinda thing, virtual tuning, so if u can prove what u say, then u'll have some respect. u gotta show us what u got. maybe not with this competition but something else. then ull get my respect. :)
Pooty Tang
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Pooty Tang »

korge wrote: Can't handle the fact your car isn't great, ehh? Grow up. Its just a picture.
when did i ever say that? and how the hell can u justify telling me to grow up?
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Pooty Tang wrote:how the hell can u justify telling me to grow up?
Maybe you should justify it yourself... Or just stop complaining.
ummm instead of saying the kit looks crap, please tell me on what to do to make it better....maybe some bad body extensions or just slap a pair of rims on.

god ive given up on what you guys vote on your sooooo picky.
again, no pleaseing you guys. ill still be working on it, really need to fix up the exhausts.

whats wrong with the deep vent, i think it looks good.
korge
Pooty Tang
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Pooty Tang »

im an angry angry man doesnt mean i need to grow up
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Pooty Tang wrote:im an angry angry man doesnt mean i need to grow up
Lol... Okay... Your cars are good, but your 'brushed' kits look very fake. Thats all. Everything else is good.
korge
Jopuma
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Jopuma »

***OFFTOPIC*** Hey korge. I thought you had something like 4 or 5 cars in your garage. I tried to go to your garage and it said that it didn't exist. What gives?
Pooty Tang
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Pooty Tang »

haha yeah ill try and fix it up by tonight when i get home from work half asleep and ready to root the closest thing.
Prophet
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Prophet »

D wrote:hey Prophet, u seem to be a pro at this kinda thing, virtual tuning, so if u can prove what u say, then u'll have some respect. u gotta show us what u got. maybe not with this competition but something else. then ull get my respect. :)
http://www.cgtalk.com/ See you there... :wink:
User deactivated:
bashderq
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by bashderq »

Prophet wrote:
D wrote:hey Prophet, u seem to be a pro at this kinda thing, virtual tuning, so if u can prove what u say, then u'll have some respect. u gotta show us what u got. maybe not with this competition but something else. then ull get my respect. :)
mind showin us the exact links to the pics that u made..

EDIT: lookin at some of the stuff there.. :shock: ...i guess u really have a b a pro 2 be acknowledged
Pelado
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Pelado »

Prophet wrote:
Agree 100% with D. Show your chops.

@korge: why all the critics? Your chops aren´t super top quality, so...........
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Pelado wrote: @korge: why all the critics? Your chops aren´t super top quality, so...........
You guys ask for comments. Pooty is near Begging. So whats wrong with giving what you want. And yes, My chops arent that good, but I do it for the fun of it, not to fool some one into thinking its a real car. And btw, I still think your chops are the best qaulity around here. :wink:
korge
macdaddy
Drift King
Drift King

Post by macdaddy »

Pooty Tang & Korge :

Strip down & fight to the erotic death. Only way to solve it.

Return to “Creativity Board”