NFSU2, Multiplayer lobby empty ?

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Underground 2.
Be sure to search first!
AcE24uk
Ricer
Ricer

NFSU2, Multiplayer lobby empty ?

Post by AcE24uk »

Hello people, I did a search here but didn't find an answer to my question, I may have missed the answer so sorry if this has already been answered. Anyways i finally completed the game and went to play online, I created a new EA account etc. When i entered the lobby it said on the top right 80 odd players online and so many games created but i couldn't see any servers. I thought it might be zone alarm blocking it so i disabled that and restarted the game but still X amount of players X amount of games and still no servers :cry:. My game is patched with right version as i did patch with the wrong version a week or so ago and screwed up my game and had to reinstall. My game/cdkey is legit, My internet connection is more than enough for this game & i dont have a router. If somebody could help me out with my issue then that would be much appreciated.

Thanks for reading, AcE 8)
Erikjef_24
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Erikjef_24 »

did u go to filter? u can choose the type of race u want
AcE24uk
Ricer
Ricer

Post by AcE24uk »

Not begin with no but after trying a few things i did try allot of random settings but still nothing :cry:
Erikjef_24
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Erikjef_24 »

hmm...well, streetx is uncommon,and usually races have racebraker and collision(except for drift)if that helps any
AcE24uk
Ricer
Ricer

Post by AcE24uk »

I did play with the filters and managed to have 2 races from the 1 ony visable server. After that again no severs for any type of race :cry:. I think i may just give up on this unless there is another way of finding servers IE an external server browser like gamespy ??
Pinecone
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Pinecone »

You might have to accept the truth that nobody plays U2 online anymore, even the NFSU1 is shut down.
AcE24uk
Ricer
Ricer

Post by AcE24uk »

If that was true then it would say 0 players online 0 games created. It doesn't it always says X amount of people online and X games created.

Return to “Help & Support”