Wheel setup for NFS MW

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Wanted.
Be sure to search first!
sigsegv
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Wheel setup for NFS MW

Post by sigsegv »

I have a Logitech Formula Force GP wheel and would need some advice with it's setup for MW.

First question would be if someone with a similar wheel has managed to make the Acceleration & Brake function without "Combined pedals" on.

Second: is there a recommended "sensitivity/deadzone" value ? The defaults (50/0 %) give me the feeling that the cars are a little sluggish. Increasing the sensitivity only makes them react too fast to wheel turns.

Thanks.
jhwee
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: Wheel setup for NFS MW

Post by jhwee »

sigsegv wrote:I have a Logitech Formula Force GP wheel and would need some advice with it's setup for MW.

First question would be if someone with a similar wheel has managed to make the Acceleration & Brake function without "Combined pedals" on.

Second: is there a recommended "sensitivity/deadzone" value ? The defaults (50/0 %) give me the feeling that the cars are a little sluggish. Increasing the sensitivity only makes them react too fast to wheel turns.

Thanks.
Is it in that Profiler thing (if it even came with yours)? I have the MOMO one and it came with it and I was looking for the same thing. Check the Logitech site maybe they have an updated version. Shrug.
sigsegv
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by sigsegv »

Yes, it's in that Profiler. Changing drivers make no difference. Actually I belive I have to search myself for the correct setting. In NFSUG2 I was using it with 60% sensitivity. In MW, 40% seems too much ... :D
Mosling
Stock
Stock

Post by Mosling »

I`ve just bought the Logitech MOMO wheel but when I try to use it on NFS MW its all Fu**** up.. Ebrake is always on and the throttle on max all the time and so on. Anybody got any idea why this is happening?! Driving me nuts
Zazz
Stock
Stock

Post by Zazz »

hi
i've been getting similar problems with my wheel. ive got a ferrari-style thrustmaster force feedback wheel and couldn't get it to work - reverse was always on and when i tried to accelerate the brakes were constantly on. I don't know exactly the reason for this, but on menus with some form of vertical selection, the wheel automatically moves everything down. it's quite hard to explain but you have to hold the accelerator pedal down about half way for it to be "neutral". To fix the problem of the cars always being in reverse, I went into "controls" in "options" and on the accelerator and brake selections, held the pedal down half way and then pressed the appropriate pedal. :? :shock: Weird but after this that it worked fine. I also agree that there seems to be a case where you have to push the pedel down quite a bit before your car actually moves.

Return to “Help & Support”