Will you start a second career?

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

I think that I will get trough the game 2-3 times.
But I finished UG2 4 times.I was interesting. I think that that number will not apear in MW
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
sigsegv
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by sigsegv »

I belive that IF I am going to play again through career it's because of the way the game looks & feels. And ONLY in the case someone finds a way to disable the stupid "catch up". In the meantime it's back to good ol' UG2 (though now I find it's look at least "funny"). And Richard Burns Rally if I want to drive something else than bricks.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

I just started a new career, I like this game ALOT more then UG2 for me U2 was the worst NFS ever made! period.

I still don't understand how I could play it for so long, ok MW's catchup is alot worse then in U2 (more like in U1) but then again I could win a race in U2 with my eyes closed!

I like to be chased by the cops (lvl 3 is my favorite) so as long as I can do that I am happy, and I love the exotics so that combo will keep me busy, and if I want something else I play CmR rally on the PS2.
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

My fav. lvl. is X6 crazy persuit. Too bad its just once in game.
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
TheNoobofFerraris
Professional
Professional

Post by TheNoobofFerraris »

I'm still really busy so I haven't had the chance to play the end but please do tell, level 6 pursuit? >:-}
Seems like this website is a ghost town. No longer worth a visit or anyone's time.
Hesselaar
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

lvl6

Post by Hesselaar »

yeah well, lvl 6 are 'Undercover' Corvettes :)

lvl 5 gives you normal police corvettes on your tail :p
But if you like some had pursuits, try 'The Black Edition challenge' from the challenge series :wink:
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

I like it coz you cannot go higher. X6 best lvl.
The Flying Dragon
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by The Flying Dragon »

i like 3..i like to kill cops...u can ramm them and they fly so high in sky and torn apart...becuase the hondas undercover cars are cheap =p....whereas any heat higher..the cop cars are too heavy to have that fun factor of rammin them head on and just going mental at them....
RavenGT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by RavenGT »

I probably will start a new career, because EA didn't consider allowing us to frigging replay blacklist rivals. Idiot(s).
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

I still haven't quite finished career number 1 yet - I've beaten Bull (nr 2) and am just working up to kicking Razor in the nuts - teach him to steal my Beemer!

Might start a 2nd career - I haven't used any unique performance parts in this career, picking all Bonus Markers (hence how I won 9 competitors cars: a Golf, a Lexus, an Eclipse, Mercedes CLK, Viper SRT 10, Corvette C6, Mustang, Porsche Caymen and Aston Martin DB9)

As I didn't buy a car the whole game, apart from my original Golf, I haven't driven either of my real-life favourites yet, the Vauxhall Monaro VXR and Lotus Elise.
slaer07
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by slaer07 »

I will replay it because I am getting a new video card soon, and my old video card used to crash alot. so damn.
James31278
Banned

Post by James31278 »

I restarted the second career, I now have my starting Cobalt, used to be Izzy RX-8 and RX-7.
hansip87
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by hansip87 »

Hem.. The only game I had played twice is the U1. U2, just got bored with those endless level and 100+ races. MW? Still not finished yet. But, I don't think I will start a second career.. Just got bored with police thingy.. Sorry..
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

The Flying Dragon wrote:i like 3..i like to kill cops...u can ramm them and they fly so high in sky and torn apart...becuase the hondas undercover cars are cheap =p....whereas any heat higher..the cop cars are too heavy to have that fun factor of rammin them head on and just going mental at them....
I did never seen honda police car in game. Could you give me pic?
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

There is no Honda police car, I think he means the CIVIC pursuit cars (wich basicly means the standard police cars not as in HONDA CIVIC)
James31278
Banned

Post by James31278 »

TheStig wrote:There is no Honda police car, I think he means the CIVIC pursuit cars (wich basicly means the standard police cars not as in HONDA CIVIC)
He should have just said Crown Victoria police car.
TheNoobofFerraris
Professional
Professional

Post by TheNoobofFerraris »

Maybe he didn't know?
Seems like this website is a ghost town. No longer worth a visit or anyone's time.
proxnet
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by proxnet »

NO. already bored, currently #3 in the blacklist.
James31278
Banned

Post by James31278 »

TheNoobofFerraris wrote:Maybe he didn't know?
If you can't tell a Honda Civic from a Ford Crown Vic you definitely have problems.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

James31278 wrote:
TheNoobofFerraris wrote:Maybe he didn't know?
If you can't tell a Honda Civic from a Ford Crown Vic you definitely have problems.
He may not know the brand. Besides, the Cruisers and the Rhinos aren't licensed cars. So they have no model names whatsoever.
Jmac-
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Jmac- »

I'm slowly forcing myself through the game ... So, no, I will not start a second career ... I doubt I'll ever play it again after I finish, actually ...
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Oh. Now I get it. Thanx.
Strafer
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Strafer »

The game is fun, but a second session is not something im gonna do.
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

Well, I finally beat the game for the first time.

Think I will start a second career, tho I'm not buying a Murcielago (however it's spelt) this time - damned thing has a magnetic attraction to the walls - I think I would have beaten Razor easier with my trusty Lancer Evo...

Might try to complete the game this time just using the Daewoo (whoops, sorry, Chevy) Cobalt and Vauxhall Monaro VXR. Oh and the British classic, Lotus Elise, for a bit of handling fun - just can't understand why EA didn't use the Vauxhall VXR 220 instead of the Elise - they're the same car, just with a different bodies and the Vauxhall has a LOT more power!
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Well noone understands EA s thinking.(Or maybe they did not get licence for it.)

Return to “Most Wanted”