Unlock NFSMW cars at any stage of the game.

Discuss editing Need for Speed Most Wanted.
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Unlock NFSMW cars at any stage of the game.

Post by Koffy »

I had sees this before, but somehow, I didn't realize it at first.
remember I sayd long time ago, that the two parts of the car code defined, the fist half the logo and name of the car, and the second part the car itself. C63D48AAC63D48AA
What I didn't realize then, was that the first hald of the code, also determines if the car is locked or not, aswell as the cars price!
So if you cahnge the first half for, for example the generic police/traffic car code AF2DC3C1, you will have the car unlocked in the car lot, even if you just started the game, and costing 0$. (Notice that now the car code will look like AF2DC3C1C63D48AA)

This works for any car. Have fun. :wink:
Jamaleni
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Jamaleni »

So is it now possible to start a new carreer with Porsche 911 Turbo S?

Could you make a savegame with it in a garage?

Thanks a lot.
HKS
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by HKS »

Thanx koffy.been trying to start a new career with the ford GT. Now i can. :lol:
Centurin1
Stock
Stock

Post by Centurin1 »

Is there another way of putting locked cars into the career garage? I got this method to work, but it removes the naming label which is annoying when looking at your rap sheet. It's a minor issue, just wasn't sure if there was another way.
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

Yes, you can add them in another way, but you wouldn't be able to drive them (they reamin locked in the garage). What you can do is after you have won against the blacklist member that locked your car, you can reastore the code to it's original.

Return to “Editing”