Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren. Callenges...

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Wanted.
Be sure to search first!
eadcase
Ricer
Ricer

Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren. Callenges...

Post by eadcase »

I'm on 39 and 40 of the challenge series using the Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren and i can't get to the finish line in time. It seems impossible, I've finished the game 3 times now, so I can play the game. So to the question, how may gears is the Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren supposed to have? 5 seems like there's one missing, should it not have 6?
Last edited by eadcase on 05 Aug 2006, 12:54, edited 1 time in total.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

stock, it has a 5-speed transmission. until it's upgraded with a 6-speed gearbox, it has 5 gears. the challenge cars might not have a 6-speed gearbox
eadcase
Ricer
Ricer

Post by eadcase »

Thanks, this Merc McLaren does not have enough to get me to the finish line, it has Nitro so it's not completly stock, I know if you cheat, I've used the save game editor to give me loads of money, the IA gets a bit cheeky in the races, more so than if you don't. I am currently working through these challenges with my first Career, where I've used no cheats.
Has any been through these challenges? (without cheats) that can confirm this for me.

This only just over half way through, what's it going to be like at finish of theses challenges? :shock: :?
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

just keep trying, you'll get it eventually.
EVO_VIII
Drift King
Drift King

Post by EVO_VIII »

eadcase wrote:Thanks, this Merc McLaren does not have enough to get me to the finish line, it has Nitro so it's not completly stock, I know if you cheat, I've used the save game editor to give me loads of money, the IA gets a bit cheeky in the races, more so than if you don't. I am currently working through these challenges with my first Career, where I've used no cheats.
Has any been through these challenges? (without cheats) that can confirm this for me.

This only just over half way through, what's it going to be like at finish of theses challenges? :shock: :?
Just try to drive fast, avoid hitting lots of traffic cars, less wall impact,etc. And u'll be fine. :wink:
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

Catchup feature is in every event in challenge series, if an opponent comes close to u, just let him pass, then hit the nitrous and u'll pass him more fastly and u can even gain more meters from him.... or just keep avoiding traffic, hitting walls, etc as said by EVO_VIII...
LamborghiniGM123
Ricer
Ricer

ok... listen

Post by LamborghiniGM123 »

you should aviod hiting car and may I ask you..

Which BL are you on?
I think MW should have NISSAN cars (350z)
RVD
Drift King
Drift King

Post by RVD »

yes the merc only has 5 gears...dont know why....about all cars that do over 160mph have 6 gears ( or even 7 for some mercs...)
eadcase wrote:
This only just over half way through, what's it going to be like at finish of theses challenges?

i'm doing challenge 58 or something ( don't remember the exact one...) but it really gets insanely hard.....15 minutes with heat 5???? are they crazy????
Who found out you can get milk from a cow, and what the hell was he doing at the moment?
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Please let dead topics rest in peace.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

.. unless you have something useful to add. It is, however, rather pointless to continue on with a conversation that stopped six weeks ago.
RVD
Drift King
Drift King

Post by RVD »

damn, didn't notice that, srry
Who found out you can get milk from a cow, and what the hell was he doing at the moment?

Return to “Help & Support”