Prima Stradegy Guide

2006 Need for Speed Carbon
SomeKindOfMonster
Drift King
Drift King

Prima Stradegy Guide

Post by SomeKindOfMonster »

Finally got my copy of Carbon today (2 days before it is due to be released in Aus) and recieved the Prima Guide with it for free. It has every single track in it, showing dangerous corners, pursuit breakers etc, as well as all cars available, and which ones can be purchased in career. I recommend this guide to anyone who is serious about NFS, as it covers absolutely everything about the game. Very dissapointed that the old eclipse, or the MR2 can't be purchased in Career mode :(
unfknblvble
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by unfknblvble »

It would be really nice to know what the deal is with unlocking cars... I just don't get it??? It all seems very haphazard.
EVO_VIII
Drift King
Drift King

Re: Prima Stradegy Guide

Post by EVO_VIII »

SomeKindOfMonster wrote:Finally got my copy of Carbon today (2 days before it is due to be released in Aus) and recieved the Prima Guide with it for free. It has every single track in it, showing dangerous corners, pursuit breakers etc, as well as all cars available, and which ones can be purchased in career. I recommend this guide to anyone who is serious about NFS, as it covers absolutely everything about the game. Very dissapointed that the old eclipse, or the MR2 can't be purchased in Career mode :(
That's what I was cocerned about . Now I'm feeling a bit disappointed as AE86, MR2, '99 Eclipse, LP640, R8 can only use in quick race/ online...... :(
Leethal
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Leethal »

Yer i got mine today aswell as i live in aus
Built To Be Drifted.
coen
Ricer
Ricer

Post by coen »

unfknblvble wrote:It would be really nice to know what the deal is with unlocking cars... I just don't get it??? It all seems very haphazard.

it seems that ea had to rush....
ive did the game in a day.. without doing anything again...
there are now challenges for me in it..
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Post by race_invader »

awww not fair :(

How did u get it befor australia? im the only mayb out of NFSunlimited to not have the game..

Oh Btw that Prima Guide sounds really good do you think it might be at newsagents or sumthin
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

So you cant use bonus cars in career but all other cars can be used?
SomeKindOfMonster
Drift King
Drift King

The guide can be bought at your local gaming store, and if you buy it when you pick up your copoy of carbon, you get a 20% dicount (through EBN games anyway).
As for the cars, the following cars do not have a price (hence not being able to buy them in career mode)
Audi Le Mans Quatrro
BMW M3 GTR
Chevrolet Camaro Concept
Chevrolet Chevelle SS
Koenigsegg CCX
Murcielago LP640
Lexus IS300
Lotus Europa
Mitsubishi Eclipse(1999)
Pagandi Zonda
Plymouth Roadrunner
Pontiac GTO
Porsche GT3 RS
Shelby GT500 (2007)
Toyota Corolla GTS
Toyota MR2
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

MR2, GTO and 911GT3 RS, can be unlocked in the Online Reward Cards(PC "CE" vers)
SomeKindOfMonster
Drift King
Drift King

All of the above can be unlocked, but not purchased in Career mode.
Ataraxia
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Ataraxia »

race_invader wrote:awww not fair :(

How did u get it befor australia? im the only mayb out of NFSunlimited to not have the game..

Oh Btw that Prima Guide sounds really good do you think it might be at newsagents or sumthin
I havent got it yet either but I'm ordering one from Ebay. A lot cheaper than the retail price. And to get the Prima guide try looking around EB or GamesWizards, you can usually pick them up from there for around $30. :) I'm a little iffy about grabbing it due to some bad reviews but I'll try it myself and see what happens.
SomeKindOfMonster
Drift King
Drift King

I ordered my copy from EB Games about 4 weeks ago, and when I went to pick it up, the Stradegy guide was on the counter, he said if you want it bundled you can have it for 20% off. I was actually surprised, because they thought it wouldnt be coming into the country until the 9th, meaning I wouldn't get it until the 11th, but yeah, turned up on the 7th, so I don't know why your copy hasn't turned up yet
marshallpre1
Drift King
Drift King

Post by marshallpre1 »

be careful of ordering from ebay... they might just take the cd key and still sell the game, making the game useless for online... just be careful

Return to “Carbon”