26%

Total votes: 27

RVD
Drift King
Drift King

Schumacher is gone!!!

Post by RVD »

\:D/Schumacher is gone \:D/

I read in the newspaper he gets some sort of ferrari from ferrari itself, and he gets an island of his own in Dubai.

yes, you read it correctly: GETS

like he hasnt earned enough money to buy that...

BTW: are you glad he's gone now?? i am!!!
Who found out you can get milk from a cow, and what the hell was he doing at the moment?
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

''Some sort of Ferrari''

You mean the latest F1 Ferrari. :roll:

I'm not glad that he's gone. He's a motoring legend and he showed us what real racing is on Interlagos. Gaining positions, getting a flat tire and coming back to the 4th place.
spuit*11
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by spuit*11 »

Together with Mika Hakkinen, he's the best F1 driver of the last decade.
Tyrant
Professional
Professional

Post by Tyrant »

Last decade? I think he's the best F1 driver ever.. Better then Senna..
Pabl0z
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Pabl0z »

Well i wonder how he would've performed with some less reliable team.
His Ferrari's engine blew just a few weeks ago for the first time in like 5 years or so.
lol wut
boganbusman
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by boganbusman »

Well Pabl0z, Ferrari was one of the worst teams on the circuit when he joined, so he had every right to be driving a reliable car in recent times :wink: He made Ferrari what they are now.

I'm disappointed that he's leaving, because I reckon he still had another 5 years of racing left in him. At least we still got to see some Schumacher magic in the last race 8)
Last edited by boganbusman on 26 Oct 2006, 08:16, edited 1 time in total.
t3ice
Professional
Professional

Post by t3ice »

An Island in Dubai...COOL!..i can finally meet him..*yippies*

Dont worry i'll post here when i do..LOL
xALFAxGT
Drift King
Drift King

Post by xALFAxGT »

The man is an absolute legend.

Yeah. We all know that he's done some stupid stuff, but who hasn't.

He IS the best F1 driver ever and I'm sorry to see him go.

Just think how bizarre Raikkonen is gonna look in a red suit with his blue skin and white eyes (Freaky :shock:)
t3ice
Professional
Professional

Post by t3ice »

xALFAxGT wrote:The man is an absolute legend.

Yeah. We all know that he's done some stupid stuff, but who hasn't.

He IS the best F1 driver ever and I'm sorry to see him go.

Just think how bizarre Raikkonen is gonna look in a red suit with his blue skin and white eyes (Freaky :shock:)
LOL..i think u got it mixed up... white skin and blue eyes....Or u just did that on pupose ;)
xALFAxGT
Drift King
Drift King

Post by xALFAxGT »

That was done deliberately.

Your Man's skin is so white - its nearly blue and he DOES have freaky snake eyes. I half expect them to blink sideways.

Nonetheless - he's a good driver.

BUT still Freaky looking :lol:
Pabl0z
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Pabl0z »

Too bad Häkkinen quit so early.
But he wanted to spend more time with his family and whatnot.
lol wut
Jana
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Jana »

i voted for YES,FINALLY!!!!
SchuMito
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by SchuMito »

watching senna race was great, watching Michael race - Astonishing. With 85kgs of fuel on board and doing the fastest lap. Astonishing knowing that in 95 in the Spanish GP he drove for all the Race on 5th gear due to a gearbox problem finishing second and doing the same lap times of damon hill who won the race! Astonishing knowing that he build up a team to huge standards after just one year (he fought for the title in the 97 season) and won the title from 2000 - 2004 (5 years)! Astonishing to know that the "huge" Senna was afraid of him, and this is said by real F1 journalist! Astonsihing that he has all the F1 records. Astonsihing knowing that they gave his telemetry to Gerald Berger back in 95 to try to do his lap times and he destroyed 3 cars without even getting close to his times! He is just Astonishing. And for all of you who say YESSSS he's retired, just go get a ps joystick and enjoy playing with it only. real sports/sportsman discussion is not for you
Morty
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Morty »

Well, he was great and all that, but he made Formula 1 boring... I started following races again last year, when Ferrari wasn't that superior anymore... Still prefer Nascar tho, at least those look like cars :P

I don't know if this is true tho, but I've heard Ferrari and Schumacher have had a say in the design of some of the newer racing tracks, giving them an advantage... I understand that teams do what they can to beat the others, but it doesn't make me like Ferrari... And I know over half the planet probably disagrees with me :P

Getting a Ferrari, that I can understand, since he's done a lot to Ferrari, but his own island in Dubai? He could have bought it...

Bottom line, I voted Yes. :P
SchuMito
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by SchuMito »

you've heard non sense my friend. Tracks were designed by Herman Tilke, a well known architect. Schumacher helped to re design something yes, the last chicane of the Nurburgring track in Germany, but a chicane is not a track! An F1 car is a car, it is the ultimate car, nothing can beat it and it is the safest. Just to let you know if you are from America my friend. btw, I saw champ car in two occasions, don't you have money to give proper asphalt to tracks?
Morty
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Morty »

I dunno where you're from mate, but Norway is not a part of USA... It's in Europe (you know, the continent with all the European countries, including Germany).

But so what if an F1 is the ultimate car, it still doesn't look like one... Can't answer the asphalt question tho, I only watch some of the Nascar races, I don't care what they drive on... :P
RVD
Drift King
Drift King

Post by RVD »

yes, Schumacher was a good driver, but the problem is he knew that too well, he thinks he's quite something...

@ Morty: An F1 car has 4 wheels, an Engine, and a seat, so...i see it as a car.... but you're right, they dont exactly look like one...
Who found out you can get milk from a cow, and what the hell was he doing at the moment?
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

I also voted for Yes, finally.

The man was a flawed genius. He was an excellent driver, but he was also a cheat (IMHO).

I still think Senna was the all-time greatest - if he hadn't been killed, I'm sure he would have been giving Schumacher a run for his money throughout his career. OK, some say Senna was a cheat - but at least when he ran Prost off the track to claim the World Championship, he admited he was going to do it before the race!
RVD
Drift King
Drift King

Post by RVD »

he cheated his ass of:

'hmmm, Button is in front of me. what should i do: push him into the grass or should I cut the corner....maybe both....'
3ni_2nr
Ricer
Ricer

Post by 3ni_2nr »

Schumacher was the greatest - for his time. No offence, but no one can really compare Ascari or Fangio - with Schumacher. There can never be an all time best. Everything - regarding the series - has changed daramatically over the past 55+ years. Schumacher's time is over. He left an impressionable mark. Been glad to be around for that, in some ways. In some ways, not so much so

I am looking forward to next season. The racing is not going to stop.

P.S. zomgwtf! If only EA could give us loyal NFS'ers an Island (in Dubai) - that'd be sweet! :P
TheNoobofFerraris
Professional
Professional

Post by TheNoobofFerraris »

Just a question... Who? :P

-Sarcasm
Seems like this website is a ghost town. No longer worth a visit or anyone's time.

Return to “The Cars”