206 : RWD or FWD ??

2003 Need for Speed Underground
bronco
Drift King
Drift King

Post by bronco »

dont be callin me no stereotype urq, god, wats wrong with just accepting wat someone says?..if thats how it is here than thats how it is.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

to bad I can't understand half of what Bronco said..... (to much slang for me.....)
But as far as my knowlege goes I don't know any Girls (Ckicks are jong Ckickens... IMO) who go for RWD cars... if they only Date (if you can call it that) for guys with cars the are mostly not intelligent enough to even know the difirence between cars....

(im not saying girls don't know anything about cars.... )
bronco
Drift King
Drift King

Post by bronco »

thats what i meant, gals who arent very intelligent usually go for RWD cars..
i say again this is only from wat i know, i didnt say u have to believe it but dont insult me or watver..this is a discussion.
M_S
Professional
Professional

Post by M_S »

well its fun to go out in the wet with a fwd. and see what it does hehe
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

a fwd in the wet.... what it does is.... drive.... a FWD car is much more controleble in a slide then a RWD... why.. long story
SchuMito
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

It's a fwd

Post by SchuMito »

Undoubtly it is a fwd! I have one myslef!
A-Skyline-Wannabie
Ricer
Ricer

Post by A-Skyline-Wannabie »

yeah.....hey listen.....i wanna really know hoew do you make your own user group....ive asked almost every so far and no body knows,,,,,,,,
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

bronco wrote:thats what i meant, gals who arent very intelligent usually go for RWD cars..
sorry, but why only RWD??!! I doubt most girls even care which wheels drive the car... didn't mean to offend you there bronco, but I was (am) puzzled by your logic, but now that you have explained what you said, I won't say anything else, think you did enough.

So if that's your opinion, ok. 8)
Last edited by UrQuattro on 10 May 2004, 13:43, edited 1 time in total.
exonn
Professional
Professional

Post by exonn »

thats for shure... ;)
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

you got that right Urq.... a fact is that most girls (men also) don't know wich car is RWD or FWD....

but then again I don't live in OZ...
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

I don't care if a car is FWD or RWD. If the specs and looks are okey then i am happy.
Grez~Supra_RZ-S
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by Grez~Supra_RZ-S »

RWD for me is a booboo anyway, takes a long time to get traction. :lol: That on top of the spool up time... But I havent lost a race yet ;) (raced a red RX8 last night too 8) )
*sig removed for being too big. limitations are 550x120px & 50kb*
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

I have driven a few serios RWD cars (friend's 540i E39 this weekend, but that didn't go too well, people who visit chat know!), but I don't feel as confident with them as with Quattro or FWD. I am too cautios with it, but with FWD I can push to the limit, and with 4wd it's just very predictable and you can control it well. I know that sliding in a RWD is exciting, but I am always nevrous it will snap into sharp oversteer. Much easier with other types. Grez, more respect to you, if you can keep 400 horses on uk's B roads tamed! :)
marshallpre1
Drift King
Drift King

Post by marshallpre1 »

RX8 is slower than the rx 7, no torque lol, so the supra destroyed that no problem... what else can i expect from my favorite car GREZ... or rather, did u expect to lose to an RX8??? lol... not a lot of cars can beat ur supra or ne other supras for that matter...
bronco
Drift King
Drift King

Post by bronco »

ok maybe i said the RWD thing a bit too bluntly, wat im saying is ive seen most gals riding in RWD cars next to guys way more often than any gal at all in a FWD excluding moms and sisters..but recently now ive seen loads of nice lking gals riding hot cars, r34s,rx8s, lexus, porsches,anythin man...i saw one riding a supra that lks like grezs the other day
bronco
Drift King
Drift King

Post by bronco »

rx8 is slower off the start but if u compare a stock rx7 with stock rx8, rx8s got higher top speed..i hate to admit it cause i hate rx8s but a fact is a fact...of course tune rx7s a lil bit and theyd demolish any rx8
marshallpre1
Drift King
Drift King

Post by marshallpre1 »

oh i know i was just saying that the supra will demolish both of them lol... esp GREZ's supra... it sounds like its a BEAST ;)
Grez~Supra_RZ-S
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by Grez~Supra_RZ-S »

RX7s stock will destroy an RX8 all through the speed range. Neither car has an amazing amount of torque, I remember I had to redline the hell out of mine to get it anywhere. But the stock 0-60 is: RX7: 5.1secs, RX8: 5.9secs. The only major advantage an RX8 holds is its renesis engine, the 13b has to be rebuilt every 80'000 miles or so (and thats if youre lucky). On the other hand, Supras have a fair amount of torque, not much keeps up with them mid-top end. Plus, they can reach high horsepowers, and you can keep the stock block. My god I love these cars 8) :lol:
*sig removed for being too big. limitations are 550x120px & 50kb*

Return to “Underground”